“Possibly the worst food I have had in New Mexico”
Review of Sunset Grill

Sunset Grill
Cuisines: American
Description: Used to be located at 304 S. Pershing.
Description: Used to be located at 304 S. Pershing.
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

I ate the green Chile from the top of my food. The rest was not edible. Big diet coke tho. Lots of ice.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I had the Green Chili Cheese Burger with a side of Onion Rings, and my wife had the Grilled Fish Plate and a Side Salad. Service was OK, atmosphere is "basic diner". Food was average but we were bothered by flies throughout the meal. Knowing what I Know now, I would have probably gone somewhere else to eat.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Old time diner that had very fresh ingredients and very tasty diner food. Very good and inexpensive for the quality.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Service was very slow, but friendly. Food was very tasty, the red and green chile are both good. The carne adovada was very tender and the sopaipillas were delicious.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We drove off of I25 looking for something to eat. Drove by this place a couple of times looking for another restaurant that we saw an advertisement for on the freeway. That place was closed so we decided to take a chance. The outside of this place was nothing special but let me tell you the food was delicious. There were 4 of us and we all ordered something different and we were all moaning sounds of delight! When they brought the Sopapillas with honey, well we all just said we died and went to Heaven!
if we are ever in this area again we definitely will come back. A plus is the service was outstanding.

2  Thank Anita T