“Wonderful”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Truth or Consequences
Riverbend Hot Springs
El Paso, Texas
“Wonderful”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

The entire weekend was amazing. The room was clean and relaxing. The staff was friendly and helpful. They even found me a new toothbrush because I forgot mine and we got in late. Thanks for a weekend that I won't soon forget. We're already planning our next stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (455)
Albuquerque
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My wife and I realized that we've been returning to Riverbend since 1992, over 10 years and we still look forward to it! Without execption, there are improvements EVERY TIME we come back--just keeps getting better. The prices are still very reasonable, the grounds are spotless and the rooms are so much better than typical lodging. Kudos to Jake and his team for maintaining a gem of a resort!

Barefoot Bay, FL
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This was the high light of our 16 day western trip!! The room was nice -- but NOT your typical "motel room". It was decorated in a western/Indian style with MUCH ceramic tile.It was a bit cramped in the bath room, but the bedroom and kitchen/living area were good sized. you could easily spend a weekend, or a week here! the hot springs spas were just awesome, and the area around them showed the care taken to detail and cleanliness!! This is DEFINITELY the best of all the hot springs those competitors in the area!! If you go to Trur or Consequences New Mexico THIS is the place to stay!! We both LOVED it!!

Diamond Bar, California
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Riverbend Hot Springs. The staff was friendly, Patrick at the front desk did a great job of welcoming me and getting me settled. Jake, Ben and Elizabeth took wonderful care of me my entire stay. The grounds were lovely, the views of the river were amazing and the mineral water pools were invigorating!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Houston, TX
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Despite days worth of a monsoon, Jake and his team were STILL able to ensure a perfect visit! This is my third year with RBHS and I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else. Clean, cozy, beautiful! The amenities and upgrades to the property grow every year, making it a mecca of serenity!

Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I was skeptical and keeping my expectations low on the way, but when Jake in the reception gave us a little tour after checking-in i was so ready to soak! The ambiance was already soothing. We stayed at the casita and it was a quaint house and very clean with a handwritten welcome note on the dining table. And I have to mention that the bed sheets were crisp and clean too which i really appreciate most in hotels.

Their coffee and selection of tea were excellent and free!!!! And free coffee\tea is served in the morning while you are soaking, NICE service!!!!

Will be back regularly! :) :)

Quanah, Texas
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This resort is just as advertised on the web. Many times reviewers fail to give information that may be pertinent to those who review. I am 60'ish years of age, a large man and we visited this resort in the middle of September. The weather was high 80's with very little breeze. That being said, my wife and I stayed in the La Casita apartment which while still being on the property, is somewhere around a 40 yard walk to the soaking tubs. The apart. was a two bedroom, one bath with a kitchen. It looked to be a one bedroom home at one time renovated to a two bedroom apartment. It was updated, renovated and very comfortable. The hot spring soaks were pretty amazing. I was skeptical at first that the water would not be hot enough, but soon found out that I couldn't stay in it for very long periods of time. There were 5 public soaking areas which decreased in temperature as the water fell from one to the next. We also enjoyed the private soaks which were totally private. I'm already missing the early morning and late evening soaks. The last night we had a private soak about 8 pm where we sat in the hot water overlooking the mountains and a full moon. So serene! There are some very good mom and pop restaurants within walking distance that served wonderful food. The area of T&C was not very prosperous looking, but very quite if your looking for a place to rest, relax and enjoy the soaks. Additionally, the water was crystal clear and had absolutely no sulfur odor like other hot springs. The mineral soaks/hot springs didn't even have flavor as I tasted it. The staff were very accommodating, friendly and helpful.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Truth or Consequences
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
#2 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
Comfort Inn & Suites Truth or Consequences
Comfort Inn & Suites Truth or Co...
#5 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
Holiday Inn Express Truth or Consequences
Holiday Inn Express Truth or Con...
#7 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
#8 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
Pelican Spa
Pelican Spa
#3 of 6 in Truth or Consequences

Been to Riverbend Hot Springs? Share your experiences!