“Fantastic, a jewel in the desert.”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Truth or Consequences
Riverbend Hot Springs
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Since the last time we were there they have put it in high gear. You can tell they really care about the property and service. I had not one complaint about our stay! Front desk was helpful, tubs perfect, room spotless and property immaculate. Italian restaurant within walking distance is the best Italian food in NM.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Treypo
There are newer reviews for Riverbend Hot Springs

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Riverbend Hot Springs while on a trip through the Southwest for work. My room was spacious and clean with a great bathroom layout. The pools were gorgeous and soothing after a long drive through the desert. My only complaint is that the room walls were quite thin; allowing lots of noise in from the neighbor next door through the night. Other than that it was a pleasant stay. I loved the free private soak with the purchase of 2 nights...very relaxing!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank dejoam
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Beautiful setting. Great that there are 5 different pools all with slightly different temperatures. The lounge areas were peaceful and relaxing. The new sauna is fabulous. The staff was very friendly and helpful--even serving coffee to us fortunate soakers in the morning. Loved the option to have breakfast delivered to your room in the morning (very inexpensive and tasty). The rooms were spotless and very comfortable. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JP3915
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I didn't know what to expect when I arrived in T or C. Riverbend was recommended by someone I met in Taos and I couldn't have been happier. Management has totally reinvented this place and the atmosphere includes a wonderful view of the river, very comfortable and clean rooms, helpful and very friendly staff and the HOT SPRINGS! The place seemed to attract very interesting and friendly guests and this wonderful place was a great resting point on my way to southern New Mexico. I would fully recommend this unique place and plan to visit again when I come through T or C in the future. 100% awesome!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank acstites
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My friend and I left Albuquerqe late morning, checked in at Riverbend after lunch, soaked all day, used a nice gas BBQ grill to cook our own supper, soaked again and tried out the darlin' new mini-sauna, fell asleep like babes, took another relaxing soak in the morning and got home before lunch. Felt like we had spent a week on Maui......

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Patrice I
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at Riverbend. Loved the private tubs and the grounds are beautiful. The staff was very friendly and helpful re: what to do and see in T or C. The location was great and we were able to walk everywhere.
If we ever make it back to T or C, we will definitely stay at the Riverbend again.

Room Tip: The Artist rooms are small but clean and comfortable and very affordable. #12 is the closest to the...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We spent two nights at the Riverbend in TorC and had a wonderful time. Our plan was to visit some of the other spas in TorC, but this property was so pleasant that we just stayed around. This property is very nicely taken care of, everywhere we looked there were charming details and everything looked to be in good repair. Unique to the Riverbend are outdoor soaking areas with views of the Rio Grande River and nearby mountains and of course blue New Mexico sky. We had one of the Courtyard or King Suites. The room was very pretty and very nicely appointed; we lacked for nothing in the room. Since I had read in one of these reviews that the suites did not include dishes and pans I brought my own. What a surprise to find that in fact the room had everything I needed to cook and eat in the room (courtyard actually). I did not experience or witness any of the staff problems mentioned in some of these reviews. The staff was helpful, pleasant and informed, what more could you want. Closing-- if you are planning on a spa holiday in TorC consider the Riverbend.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 505mep
Also consider these accommodations in or near Truth or Consequences
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
#2 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
Comfort Inn & Suites Truth or Consequences
Comfort Inn & Suites Truth or Co...
#5 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
Holiday Inn Express Truth or Consequences
Holiday Inn Express Truth or Con...
#7 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
#8 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
Pelican Spa
Pelican Spa
#3 of 6 in Truth or Consequences

Been to Riverbend Hot Springs? Share your experiences!