“Another great stay!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Truth or Consequences
Riverbend Hot Springs
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I've stayed at Riverbend Hot Springs many times and I enjoy it thoroughly each time and I'll continue to stay at Riverbend exclusively. My only complaint this time was...I stayed in one of the new rooms and they lack a refrigerator. While I stayed in early November, I can't imagine not having a frig in hotter weather. I stayed 4 nights and the frig and a microwaive would have added much convenience.
Madtown Fred

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (1,783)

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed our night at Riverbend Hot Springs and would recommend it to other travellers. We did not know what to expect from the public pools but they were spotlessly clean and well laid out. The casita was adequate in size for our needs and tastefully appointed.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Always making upgrades! We've been going to Riverbend 1-2 times a year for 6-7 years and we just love it. It's a very comfortable and friendly place which is artistically done. Doesn't hurt that it's right on the Rio Grande!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We travelled all the way from the UK. We spent two great nights there. The place ticked all the boxes. The staff were pleasant and really helpful. It was clean with all in room facilities needed. We sat on the deck over the Rio Grande in the evening having a read and listening to the fish jumping in the river. We came away wishing we had booked up for longer. What more can we say.

Room Tip: Inside the complex is best.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Pedrobill
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Once again RB made a special occasion even more special. I took a girlfriend on her first visit to Riverbend to celebrate her birthday. Even better than my last visit just a few months agoConstant updates and improvements keep this property exciting. Can't wait to see what's nest!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 3, 2012

My aunts were very impressed with the services, and cost and were shocked that it was only a few hours from El Paso! It was a great getaway for me to relax and re energize. We were already making plans for return trips!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed November 1, 2012

My wife dragged me away from my daily routine and brought me to this facility! If she ever kidnaps me again, this is where I want to end up with her! Wonderful facility with a beautiful setting that include outdoor seating and a future outdoor fireplace to have a glass of wine by. Planning on kidnapping my wife and taking her away to this place.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Truth or Consequences
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
#2 of 14 in Truth or Consequences
Comfort Inn & Suites Truth or Consequences
Comfort Inn & Suites Truth or Co...
#5 of 14 in Truth or Consequences
Holiday Inn Express Truth or Consequences
Holiday Inn Express Truth or Con...
#7 of 14 in Truth or Consequences
#8 of 14 in Truth or Consequences
Rocket Inn
Rocket Inn
#3 of 14 in Truth or Consequences

Been to Riverbend Hot Springs? Share your experiences!