“Excellent restaurant”
Review of Cafe Bella Luca

Cafe Bella Luca
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Fabulous wine menu, incredible food menu. Really good pizza. We had a wonderful meal at Bella lucca. Enjoyed a delicious pizza and some calamari. We shared a bottle of wine that was perfect. definitely a must in T or C.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

My husband and I often travel from Albuquerque, to this little town for the Hot Springs, but this restaurant has become one of our new favorite places as well. I always get the Sangria, it is absolutely delicious and refreshing. We had a nice quiet lunch, & returned for dinner. Both meals were delicious as always. The staff works well to ensure a quality experience and we love catching up with a waitress we always see on our visits. Can't wait to get another trip in on another one of our free weekends.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

While visiting TorC we had dinner here on based on many recommendations. I also read the Tripadvisor reviews. We had a good dinner and good attentive service. So, in my experience did not match many of these comments. In general the meals are expensive, the entrées I saw other diners having were large. so give some thought to splitting an entrée ($3.00 Split charge). My wife and I chose to share a speciality, it came out hot, the ingredients tasted quality, and we enjoyed our experience.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Last night, April 19th, my wife and a couple of our friends went in for a nice evening at this restaurant recommended to us by the hotel we are staying at. We had a lovely hostess who promptly brought us water and seemed to be a good start to a pleasure able evening. Boy was this far from the case. Not only did out server bring us the wrong salad he also forget to order my wife's meal. At first he blamed it on the chef, which we later found out was the kitchen manager, we soon realized after asking to speak to someone who could resolve our problem that he was at fault. I have been a server, and am now a bar manager at a similar upscale restaurant in Phoenix and I cannot believe this guy still has a job here. He was an absolute nightmare. I felt as though I should let his bosses know what a travesty he brings to their business but was informed by him, that they were unavailable. I asked for an email, which he said he didn't have access to, so I plan on making a phone call with my complaints. If you ever eat here you will absolutely adore the food and the lovely wine & beer selection in a very nice ambiance, but steer clear from this waiter, Reeve. I hate to exclude people in taking the fault, but the tables next to us seemed to enjoy their servers, & the hostess was kind enough to check back with all the tables, including ours keeping our drinks full and our table clean. Overall we will be giving this place a good rating, because being in the industry I could tell that they do take pride in the quality of food, but I do hope this problem server has some sort of enlightenment as to what good service entails.

1  Thank Llyo
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The food WAS good and I liked the decor. It was the only upscale place we found in T or C and I think the only one in the heart of town that stayed open later in the evening. What put me off were a few things. Twice I tried ordering a particular vegetarian pasta and both times they were out. Considering there were few veggie items, this was a disappointment. The service was spotty - some good and attentive, others a bit chilly. For me, the staff is an important element in my dining experience. Lastly the price was steeper than expected - though I did say it was a bit upscale. What food I had, fettuccine alfredo and vegetarian lasagne WERE good, in particular the latter. Because of its proximity to our hotel, later hours and good food, I did visit it twice during my week stay.