“Unexpected Elegance”
Review of Cafe Bella Luca

Cafe Bella Luca
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 13, 2012

What a pleasant surprise. Excellent food, excellent service. All four of my family members ordered seafood dishes, we each sampled eachothers meal and each dish was exceptional.

My wife and I are foodies and wine snobs -this place is top notch.
Worth a visit.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Bella Luca

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Excellent service and food. Loved the homemade Sangria. Service was superb. Server was informed about the food and menu. Seafood fresh and not over cooked. Lovely restaurant. Will recommend it!

Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

After hearing this was the go to place in T or C, my fella and I went to check it out. After walking in, we stood for a solid 5 minutes without being treated or acknowledged. I grabbed a menu and quickly noticed that for they type of prices they wanted (pretty high), the least they could have done was have someone at the door to great people. There were only 3 groups of people dining. Very unimpressed. I couldn't tell you about the food, since they couldn't be bothered to say hello and seat us. We left and went across the street to a cafe, which was excellent.

2  Thank Libswade81
Reviewed October 8, 2012

everything was wonderful on this visit to cafe bellaluca. my eggplant parmesan was amazing and my partner's fettucine alr=fredo was great. the chef came out to the table to check our happiness level and it was 100%! we love bellaluca and will return again and again.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

My husband and I were recommended thIs restaurant by Jake at Riverbend Hot Springs and how pleased we were that we took his advice. Food, wine, atmosphere and service were unbeatable and we left happy and relaxed. I really, really recommend this restaurant.