“Delicious”
Review of Cafe Bella Luca

Cafe Bella Luca
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My husband and I were recommended thIs restaurant by Jake at Riverbend Hot Springs and how pleased we were that we took his advice. Food, wine, atmosphere and service were unbeatable and we left happy and relaxed. I really, really recommend this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Bella Luca

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We had a very enjoyable meal here and it was nice to sit outside. The waitress was from NYC, of all places, and very attentive and friendly. Just a short walk from our hotel downtown.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I had heard a lot about this restaurant but, being from New Jersey, took it with a grain of salt. Boy was I wrong to do that, This is a simple but gastonomically sophisticated restaurant. I have not had Italian food this authentic outside if NY/NJ. I was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We had two fantastic sandwiches for lunch. Every dish we saw delivered to table around us looked very yummy. The place is clean, large (not on top of other tables), pleasant atmosphere and nice help.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We tried this restaurant while visiting with friends and I was stunned to find such a classy place in southern New Mexico! The servers seemed very knowledgable about the wine collection and described the specials in a way that made each dish sound like a masterpiece. The dining room is spacious and tastefully decorated. Admittedly, it felt a little pretentious and I felt a little too casual or unsophisticated to be there, but it's one of those eateries everyone should try at least once.