Hotel Don Fernando de Taos
El Pueblo Lodge(Taos)(Great Value!)
$170
$130
Sagebrush Inn & Suites(Taos)(Great Value!)
$104
The Historic Taos Inn(Taos)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$199
  • Pool
$249
$156
$140
Hotel La Fonda de Taos(Taos)(Great Value!)
$149
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

$189
Dreamcatcher Bed & Breakfast(Taos)(Great Value!)
$155
Orbitz.com
$158
$129
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I have never written a review before, this stay changed that. From the moment I walked in things started to go wrong. My 5 year old daughter was performing and dancing in fiestas. We are from Santa Fe. I wanted to make this get away special for her so I made sure to get a hotel with a nice pool.... Well that's all we got. Lady on phone said "check in any time! We'll probably get you in before 3." Well we got there at about 2:55, there were probably atleast 7-8 people back behind the desk/little room next to front desk. Took a long time for anyone to acknowledge me let alone check me in.

One room or 2? They asked. 2 rooms... I had booked them about 3 weeks ahead... I needed 2 rooms. Well by the time they had finally checked us in we were almost late to my daughters performance. They said we couldn't go to the room yet because it still wasn't clean. I had to get my daughter ready in the lobby bathroom. Disgusting, dirty, no TP in stalls.

We then go to the plaza and her performance. Just assume room will be ready by the time we get back. Well we were wrong. We had a sheet and 1 pillow on each bed. Toilet was dirty and didn't flush, dust on almost everything, TV was completely useless/static in every channel. No fridge or microwave. Call to front, she apologizes, says she'll send maintenance over with blankets but that's pretty much all she could do because house keeping had left for the day...... OMG would've left at that point if it was an option. My grandmother is elderly and it would've been to much to find another place.

Well we go to pool, had a great time. Come back to give my daughter a shower or bath... What do you know.... ICE COLD WATER. Yep. So my poor baby got a freezing cold sponge bath at 10 pm. Couldn't let her sleep with the chlorine on her. Needless to say I will never recommend this hotel. I'll be adding pictures if there is an option. Employees try to be helpful and courteous. My hunch, HORRIBLE MANAGMENT. I'm such a laid back person, I don't let much get to me. But this whole experience was completely unacceptable. How dare you not put your well paying guests first. Just taking our money and not putting any of it back into the hotel to make it nicer or run better. I hope something changes and soon..... Don't come here!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Gmd2008
Reviewed July 14, 2014

The lobby area is very nice. The rooms are clean but worn out. The couch and carpet looked disgusting with all the stains. They use a heavy chemical to cover up the stink. Windows are dirty and cracked.

Room Tip: Not sure of any advantage with any rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We were given the keys to a room that had not been cleaned. It was a wreck. The housekeepers came running over with sheets and towels, but did not appear to have any other cleaning supplies with them. We went into the lobby with the intent of having a glass of wine while we waited for the room. My partner and I each went into the lobby restrooms. The Ladies room toilets were clogged and literally overflowing. I hear the Men's room was no better. At that point, we decided we just couldn't stay here.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Nancy A
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Hotel is Ok, but has seen better days. Room quality is a matter of luck. My sisters was OK but ours had no fridge or coffee maker and was dirty. Asked for a coffee maker and they said ok but one never appeared and when we asked again they said they had run out. wifi very slow.
Went to the bar to celebrate 4th July with a Margarita and they had run out of ingredients, but would get more mixers... next month! Breakfast was the saddest ever seen in over 25 yrs of global travel. :-(
Pool was nice and staff friendly, if somewhat disinterested.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Room was clean, location was good, but not as nice as the photo's. There are 5 different building and all of the ice makers have been removed from all of the buildings. The washing machines in the guest laundry didn't work. The building we were in was primarily rented out to local construction workers on a longer term basis but was not a problem except for the large construction trucks and tractors in the parking lot. We stayed two days and the room was NOT serviced by the housekeeping staff after the first day.

Room Tip: You can do better for the money
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family