“Worst Super 8 ever stayed at!”
Review of Super 8 Taos

Super 8 Taos
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Taos
Portland, Oregon
“Worst Super 8 ever stayed at!”
Reviewed May 15, 2007

I have stayed at many Super 8 motels and this one is by far the very worst! It "felt" dirty. The beds were so uncomfortable and noisy I could hardly sleep for those reasons alone. Add to that the noise of someone above us so loud, sounding like they were simply walking around on the old creaky floors. Even with my noise machine I could not sleep. The breakfast offered was so lame we just looked at it and left. The whole place had a dingy, old, rundown feeling. I will never go back there.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — noisy floors, uncomfortable beds, dingy feeling
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank Heartglow

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Colorado Springs, CO
Reviewed August 14, 2006

Reserved room for late arrival well in advance. They gave me the last room with an air conditioner that was dead. ( I found out next day from the maid the air conditioner had been broken for several days).They could not give me another room as they were sold out. Night clerk told me to open window while awake but lock it when I slept. Room stifling during night, mattress and pillows worn out. Room was too dark( bulbs extremely low wattage) so cannot comment on cleanliness nor could I read anything in bed. Maintenance deferred is this hotel's motto.

Stayed June 2006
2 Thank Phil43

Travelers are raving about these Taos hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 4, 2005

I booked my reservations over the phone, but when I called back a few weeks later to confirm they said that I wasn't on the system. I even had a confirmation #. I was very disapointed with the way the desk clerk John treated me. He told me to call back later because he didn't have the time to try and look me up on the computer. He never apoligized for the loss of my reservation, and he treated me like I made the whole thing up. I would never stay at the Super 8 in Taos because of the rude service I received over the phone. I can't imagine what I would have done if I had left for my trip without checking my reservations.

Stayed January 2005