All reviews room was clean an older hotel complimentary breakfast first floor front desk person bit dated southwestern style coffee maker the breakfast area new mexico yogurt microwave walmart lodging courtyard plaza fireplace
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve stayed in many different hotel chains around the world. Choice brand of which Quality Inn is one, have never disappointed me. The bed was comfy, plenty of pillows, a heater that works, clean and stocked bathroom plus an extra yummy breakfast. And the room didn’t have that super sickly smell that just makes you go PU. The only reason for the 4 star review is that it is a bit far from town. However, that doesn’t reflect on the quality of my stay at the Quality Inn. But it is just a comment for those who might want to be in the middle of downtown. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

I was shocked at the "quality" of this Quality Inn in Taos. Our room looked as though the carpet had not been cleaned in 10 yrs. The bath was in need of updating to put it mildly. When going to breakfast the next morning the first thing I encountered was hair in the eggs - omg! When I wrote a similar review on Quality's survey the owner wrote me telling me that he received nothing but sterling reviews. I believe that he is a bit delusional. I expected better in a tourist destination like Taos.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
Quality I, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Paul11804,
Everyone is entitled to an opinion -- but no one is entitled to his own facts.
You wrote a similarly nasty review for the hotel with no specifics and I (NOT THE OWNER) wrote you back to tell you that YOU MADE NO COMPLAINTS while you were in the hotel. If the situation were as you described, it is odd you didn't contact the front desk or management.
Who did you talk to about the supposed issue with the eggs?
The carpet throughout the entire hotel is is TWO YEARS OLD. It is cleaned regularly. There is simply no evidence to back up your claims, and we wondered whether you had reviewed the wrong hotel.
We welcome Guest Feedback - when it is based on fact and where we have had an opportunity to correct any issues our guests experience.
Over 85% of our guests rate their stays as EXCELLENT or VERY GOOD and within a few days of your review, we received a dozen or more commenting on how spotlessly clean their rooms were and how clean the overall interior of the hotel is. Breakfast is a highlight for many of our guests.
We are currently working more on the outside of the hotel as well.
All guests are welcome to express their views. As a hotel, we believe it is important to protect our online reputation by responding to baseless reviews.
Best wishes for safe travels,
MAC / GUEST SERVICES / QUALITY INN - TAOS, NM

Reviewed October 6, 2018

We stayed here for three nights. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The room was spacious and clean. The hotel is older and in need of tender loving care and repairs...especially outside. It was a bit noisy....we could hear the people downstairs.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
Quality I, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Dear Cherie P
Thanks for sharing your perspective on your recent stay at Quality Inn - Taos.
We are glad you enjoyed many parts of your stay, and we thank you for sharing helpful suggestions on areas we can improve. As you likely noticed, we have upgraded and updated significantly over the past few years and this continues at a rapid pace. We are sorry you experienced a noise issue, and we certainly hope you brought this to the attention of staff. We would gladly have addressed it for you.
Please come back and see us again soon. Best wishes for safe travels!
MAC / QUALITY INN - TAOS / GUEST SERVICES

Reviewed October 2, 2018

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. All in all it was very good. The staff were friendly and very knowlegable about the area. The hotel was in a great location for restaurants and things to do. It was right on the main road through Taos.
The breakfast buffet was good, although on the second day there it was not stocked well.
There is an outdoor pool, but because of the time of year it was cold.. The jacuzzi was perfect.
Check in and check out was easy.

A few minor problems.....the toilet did not flush well. The t.v. only had a few working channels, and the remote did not work well.

Stayed: October 2018
1  Thank travelady56
Reviewed September 30, 2018

We were there for 1 night in September, 2018. We had 2 rooms. The common areas were quite nice, especially the lobby and breakfast room. The hotel rooms were nice and while the decor was a bit dated, everything was well maintained, clean, functioned well and quite comfortable. The price was also very reasonable.

The person at the front desk gave us a few tips - visiting the gorge bridge at sunset and the "Paseo" event in town and it was most enjoyable. I will be back!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family