Indian Hills Inn
El Pueblo Lodge(Taos)(Great Value!)
$150
Sagebrush Inn & Suites(Taos)(Great Value!)
$104
El Monte Sagrado(Taos)
$269
$229
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel La Fonda de Taos(Taos)(Great Value!)
$159
$149
Dreamcatcher Bed & Breakfast(Taos)(Great Value!)
$155
The Historic Taos Inn(Taos)(Great Value!)
$89
$179
$129
Hampton.com
$199
Casa Benavides Historic Inn(Taos)(Great Value!)
$130
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 9, 2007

I'm reading the other reviews while sitting here in this hotel, and I must be in the "new" wing. My room looks like it was JUST finished, the paint is perfect, bathroom perfect and spotlessly clean (as in newly constructed clean) and for bonus points there is a (kinda small) gas fireplace in the room! And this is a $49/night room! It is definitely low season for this hotel right now so I don't have any neighbors so I cannot comment on sound proofing. But if you ask for room 227 you can't go wrong. I walked down to the plaza tonight (5 minute/3 block hoof). Ok, to see my room check out: http://www.ski-epic.com/2007_mini_ski_epic/p40s_taos_indian_hills_hotel_room.jpg it is GORGEOUS. (Notice the little gas fireplace by the door into the room, and that is my laptop getting free wireless internet right on the desk.) The king bed is like brand new.

I hate to nit-pick, but the breakfast that is included is pathetic. I looked in, it was a few pieces of bread, a toaster, and orange juice. I walked next door to McDonalds. :-) But all these super cheap hotels that have "breakfast included" are terrible, I wish they would just stop it.

For $49 I swear this is the best hotel room I've seen in years, and I've checked into plenty dives. Last night I was in a Super-8 for more money (different town) where I could feel the circular bed springs through the worn out top of the bed.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank brianwski
Durango, Colorado
Reviewed March 29, 2006

dallas
Reviewed January 2, 2006

Stayed: December 2005
jfslenes, Owner at Indian Hills Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2008

Dallas