“Great desk clerk (Jesus), very helpful. The room, however...”
Review of Days Inn Taos

Days Inn Taos
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Taos

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Taos
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I was at Taos for a day trip. Despite some bad reviews for this property, I decided to stay here and I am glad that I made that decision. The employes are really good, hardworking and very cooperative. Rooms were very clean and breakfast was also good for this mid range motel. I would definitely revisit this motel and recommend others to stay here as well.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Los Lunas, New Mexico, United States
Reviewed December 30, 2013

When we arrived, we were met by a young man who seemed the only one who spoke English well enough to communicate. We were given directions where to park and told our room was on the end. It was actually 1/2 way down the hall. The hallway had an odd odor, but the room smelled heavily of soap. The bed was firm, clean, and comfortable, but the view was of the neighbor's backyard and Wheeler Peak in the distance. The bathroom door had a huge gash in it as if it was punched or cut with an axe. The TV channels did not match the water-stained piece of paper that claimed to have the channels offered. The actual selection was far worse and made no sense. The toilet seat sat so low it felt like it was designed for a kindergarten classroom. The room had few towels (though they were clean), yet it offered plenty of seating and desk space in the bedroom. The worst part was that the next morning, my room key didn't work at 9 AM. I was packing the vehicle and couldn't get back into the room with the key. I went to the counter and was told it wouldn't work because I was checking out that day. DUH! But I still had 2 hours before checkout time and was unable to return to the room! After a delay, the boy reset the key so I could get back in and continue leaving. I would certainly hope this place gets a huge makeover or owner in the near future. I'd rather pay more for a nicer place.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dave L

Travelers are raving about these Taos hotels