Old Taos Guesthouse has been open and operating for over 25yrs, and it shows! With all the little ascetic details you'll find around the compound, it feels just like the love built into this B&B overflows right into your heart and makes for a wonderful and comfortable stay. the rooms are super cozy, with fireplaces, adobe walls make for a quite visit. they have animal friendly rooms available upon request and carpeted rooms for those with little ones. Hot tub and Frisbee golf for your recreational pleasure. located just 1 mile from the busy main road through town Old Taos Guest house is the perfect get away for those who can appreciate soft corners, warm wood carvings, and hand woven wool rugs, a "real classic" SW gem. Old Taos Guest House really has it all, nice house keepers, good coffee/tea, clean rooms, hot water, soft beds. there is no place i would rather stay in Taos, NM. Make sure to go visit if you plan to stay while enjoying the galleries, Taos Ski Valley, or just passing through.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic 180 year old hacienda lovingly restored an a rise overlooking Taos. Only a 5 minute drive from the Taos Plaza. We are laid back, friendly & outdoor enthusiasts with extensive knowledge of the area. Situated on 7.5 acres with great sunset views & starlit hot tub. Beautiful suites & cozy rooms with hand carved doors, Mexican tile, fireplaces, skylights & homemade breakfasts. Families welcome &a pets allowed in certain rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Old Taos Guesthouse B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Taos Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast
- Old Taos Guesthouse Hotel Taos