This B&B epitomizes country living Taos-style! The historic adobe ranch house set on a country dirt road is gorgeous. I enjoyed just walking around the property (very photogenic) and relaxing in our well-appointed room. Hosts Tim and Leslie have put their hearts and souls into making it a fun and inviting place to stay. They seem to love the outdoors and are happy to tell you all about their favourite things to do and see. Be sure to try Leslie's yummy blueberry muffins!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic 180 year old hacienda lovingly restored an a rise overlooking Taos. Only a 5 minute drive from the Taos Plaza. We are laid back, friendly & outdoor enthusiasts with extensive knowledge of the area. Situated on 7.5 acres with great sunset views & starlit hot tub. Beautiful suites & cozy rooms with hand carved doors, Mexican tile, fireplaces, skylights & homemade breakfasts. Families welcome &a pets allowed in certain rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Old Taos Guesthouse B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Taos Guesthouse Hotel Taos
- Old Taos Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast