What a gem of a B & B. We loved the large grounds surrounding the place where you could relax amoungst the trees, take a hot tub or admire the view. The rooms are so unique and reflect the character of old and new Taos. Your hosts are so friendly and they prepare a magnificient breakfast. Don't be fooled by the road in. It is a bit bumpy and your GPS might not be accurate enough. But a gem lies ahead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic 180 year old hacienda lovingly restored an a rise overlooking Taos. Only a 5 minute drive from the Taos Plaza. We are laid back, friendly & outdoor enthusiasts with extensive knowledge of the area. Situated on 7.5 acres with great sunset views & starlit hot tub. Beautiful suites & cozy rooms with hand carved doors, Mexican tile, fireplaces, skylights & homemade breakfasts. Families welcome &a pets allowed in certain rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Old Taos Guesthouse B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Taos Guesthouse Hotel Taos
- Old Taos Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast