Stayed with my mum in January. Tim and Leslie are very welcoming, the Inn is in the most fantastic location, rooms are lovely and very much in a style fitting this area.
And the breakfast, modern New Mexican, perfect.
It's a great location for the Enchanted circle and the nearby ski resorts, Red River and a couple of others and of course Taos Ski Valley itself.
And it's a few minutes drive from the Plaza and from Taos Pueblo - all must sees.
Definitely would love to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic 180 year old hacienda lovingly restored an a rise overlooking Taos. Only a 5 minute drive from the Taos Plaza. We are laid back, friendly & outdoor enthusiasts with extensive knowledge of the area. Situated on 7.5 acres with great sunset views & starlit hot tub. Beautiful suites & cozy rooms with hand carved doors, Mexican tile, fireplaces, skylights & homemade breakfasts. Families welcome &a pets allowed in certain rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Old Taos Guesthouse B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Taos Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast
- Old Taos Guesthouse Hotel Taos