Cannot say enough about the "experience" of this inn. Rustic adobe with uniquely different rooms, beautiful grounds, hot-tub, relaxed, friendly, wood burning kiva fireplace in the breakfast room, outstanding breakfast (muffin man owner Tim), and truly "people-people" owner couple of Leslie and Tim in their 23rd year. Owners are always helping guide people to new adventures in gallerys, shops, day trips, museums, walking, skiing, and of course the food inTaos. The inn is on the outskirts of Taos and less than five minutes from the plaza. Don't go here unless you ae looking for a peaceful place to relax and enjoy nature in a quiet setting. But don't be surprised if you find new friends over during lively discussions and swapping travel advise. Or just sit on your own enjoying this wonderful inn at the edge of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic 180 year old hacienda lovingly restored an a rise overlooking Taos. Only a 5 minute drive from the Taos Plaza. We are laid back, friendly & outdoor enthusiasts with extensive knowledge of the area. Situated on 7.5 acres with great sunset views & starlit hot tub. Beautiful suites & cozy rooms with hand carved doors, Mexican tile, fireplaces, skylights & homemade breakfasts. Families welcome &a pets allowed in certain rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Old Taos Guesthouse B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Taos Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast
- Old Taos Guesthouse Hotel Taos