Tripadvisor
Taos
All reviews love apple taos mountain steam shower taos suite adobe room new mexico cookies adirondack chairs breakfast was delicious huevos rancheros highly recommend this b b bed and breakfast kiva fireplace wine glasses wonderful hosts every morning stayed nights
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

Ive stayed multiple times at hotels an B&Bs. This is the best. Price and accommodations
Great location as well. Walking distance to local restaurants. Jesse and Denise are the Inn Keepers. The are very hospitable and accommodating.
Beautiful grounds with a beautiful view of Taos Mountain.
When I reurn ... No#1 choice is here.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
sunhouse, General Manager at Hacienda del Sol, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear HuskerDoug!

Thank you for the kind words, and I'm delighted to hear we are your number 1 choice in Taos!

We do hope to host you again on your next trip here.

Mark, Denise and Jesse.
Managers

Reviewed November 7, 2019

My group of friends stayed at Hacienda Del Sol for 2 nights - everyone was happy! The Inn Keepers, Denise and Jesse were amazing, one of the best from all of my B&B experience - it felt like we were staying at their home, eating their home cooked, delicious meals. The Inn is beautifully landscaped, every room is decorated (accurate pictures posted on the Website).

Online reservation is easy since you can view each room and make a selection. You know what your room looks like at reservation time.

Denise is a great cook, and Jesse complements everything else to make it a perfect experience for their guests. So glad I found Hacienda Del Sol, and this is the place I will go back to!!

Room tip: Look at the pictures posted for each room
Date of stay: November 2019
sunhouse, Manager at Hacienda del Sol, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2019

Dear snoopyca,

Thank you for the kind words, and I'm so glad you to hear that you and the group had a wonderful time at our property.

Thank you again for the review and we do hope we see you again on your next trip to Taos.

Reviewed October 31, 2019 via mobile

If you prefer a place with the latest updates, impeccable decor and a more hotel-like experience, perhaps this wouldn’t be your best choice. But if you are intrigued by historical landmarks, stories and would enjoy original adobe walls, vigas and kiva fireplaces, cozy local decor, great views of Taos mountain, a warm welcome, delicious breakfast made to order, a reserved parking space right next to your room, and a personal concierge... this may be just the place for you.

The room that we requested was being repaired when we arrived so we received a free upgrade to a suite. The in suite jacuzzi was an unexpected treat. The kiva fireplace was set up with kindling and firewood, ready to light when we arrived. There is a restaurant within a 5 minute walk. The family that owns the bed and breakfast and staff was courteous and helpful from check-in tomcheck-out. I really enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
sunhouse, General Manager at Hacienda del Sol, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2019

Dear Asjann,

Thank you for the lovely review and we're delighted you enjoyed your stay, the upgraded room and the service we provided you.

We hope to have you stay with us again in the not to distant future.

Reviewed October 25, 2019 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights and loved this place. The room was beautiful and we used the fireplace every evening. Breakfasts were wonderful and staff very nice and welcoming like family. We will come back again. The first night after a hard snowy drive from steamboat springs we were able to walk to a lovely peaceful dinner at the love apple. I recommend you stay here- very nice place!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
sunhouse, General Manager at Hacienda del Sol, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2019

Dear Nancy F,

Thank you for your kind review, and I'm glad you were able to relax after your adventurous trip down!

The Love Apple is a great restaurant, and having it on our doorstep, makes life very convenient for our guests!

We hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed October 16, 2019

We were on our way back to FL from Telluride stopped in Taos. This has been a favorite establishment of ours for many years. It’s a beautiful property. We had a nice fire in our room on a chilly September morning and breakfast was super. I wanted to purchase Hatch Chilies to take back to FL and Denise told me exactly where I could find a bushel. She then let me use her kitchen to separate and bag them and let me freeze the whole bushel in the so they were ready for our dry ice on the way home. The property is even more beautiful than I remember it. We enjoyed sipping red wine in the beautiful back yard that has an amazing view of Taos Mountain. It is a gorgeous restored old adobe home. Rooms are all very nice and very comfortable. We stepped right across the parking lot to The Love Apple Resturant and had a beautiful 34 year anniversary celebration. This is about the fifth time we have celebrated our anniversary at Hacienda del sol and we were so grateful to be back at such a beautiful spot. Downtown is about 1.5 miles, very walkable. I highly recommend this B&B. It’s very romantic.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
sunhouse, General Manager at Hacienda del Sol, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2019

Dear Theresa,

Thank you for the glowing review and its been our pleasure to host you in the past, and hope we continue to see you in the future.

Happy Anniversary and safe travels!

Mark, Denise and Jesse