“So Great” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bella's Mexican Grill

Bella's Mexican Grill
Ranked #1 of 125 Restaurants in Taos
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: A delicious blend of traditional Mexican Cuisine and an array of Northern New Mexico favorites.
Sanger, Texas
“So Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2014

The owner was so great to us. He was very friendly, as were all the people there. He carried on a conversation with us throughout our meal that was fun, educational and pleasant. He explained everything on the menu in an interesting way, and made the best table side guacamole that we have ever had. All of the food was fresh, and had several layers of seasoning that were amazing, and stayed with you for just the right amount of time in a good way. We had the enchiladas, and the sopapilla, and they were wonderful. The fried banana sundae was one of the best desserts we've tasted. It immediately reminded me of Brennan's in the French Quarter.

Taos, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014

My husband and I visited Bella's Mexican Grill in Taos. From the moment we walked In to the patio, we felt at home. The atmosphere was inviting, friendly and intimate, at the same time. We started our meal with the best guacamole (made table side) that I have ever had, I ordered the fish tacos and my husband ordered the beef enchiladas (can't remember the full name of each dish). Included with he meal was awesome black beans and Mexican rice. Each of our meals were fabulous. My husband even said, "Now these are enchiladas!" There wasn't anything left on our plates. Can't wait to visit Taos and Bella's again. Congratulations to a new restaurant in Taos! It is NOT to be missed.

1 Thank Kay R
Midwest City, Oklahoma
“Number one for me!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

We decided to eat at Bella's based on rating and reviews. We are very glad we did. The table side guacamole was fresh and flavorful with bottomless chips. I had the fish tacos, and my husband chose the blue corn enchilada with shrimp. Both were outstanding. Service was excellent.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Gayle T
Taos County, New Mexico
“Best of Old Mexico in New Mexico”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014

I lived in Old Mexico for nearly 14 years, and ate many meals in many Mexican courtyards. This courtyard of Bella's in Taos invokes the best traits of a Mexican courtyard restaurant: pretty plants, soft Mexican music, a gurgling stone fountain, courteous but non-obtrusive wait staff. But best of all: my favorite dish in Mexico, which I have tried in many many restaurants there, Chile En Nogada, is actually better at Bella's than any restaurant I've tried in Mexico. Not greasy, just the right balance of ground meat, raisins, walnuts, and mysterious spices that only a great chef can master. If you are in Taos and love those things Mexican, do not miss Bella's. Adela

Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
“Outstanding Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

My wife and I visited Bella's for our anniversary dinner with our 7 month old son. We had an amazing experience. The Mexican/new Mexican food was outstanding. The owner made his rounds a couple of times which is always nice to see. We sat inside because we didn't have a reservation for our Saturday evening meal. Either way, inside or outside, the experience was great. We will definitely be back next time we are in Taos.

1 Thank Phil B