“A Southwestern Jewel in Taos”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Graham's Grille - CLOSED

Graham's Grille
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, International, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Kit Carson
Description: Hip environment with incredible cleanliness and comfort. Wine Spectator Award 2 years in a row. Best of Taos Restaurant, Chef, Customer Service and Staff 3 years in a row. Great patio to enjoy your meal and people watch. Dog's welcome and dog menu available.Friendly and Fabulous Food.
Dallas, Texas, United States
“A Southwestern Jewel in Taos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

On my Fall trip to Taos last September, I was please to find Graham's Grille located across the street from the historic Taos Inn and close to the plaza. Menu is upscale Southwestern and fabulous. Our servers were knowledgeable about the menu and offered great recommendations. I ate there twice with my sister and once by myself and loved all three meals. Have already made a reservation for early October. Peter, husband of the exec chef, manages Graham's and enjoys welcoming patrons to their restaurant. Don't miss this one when visiting Taos.

• Visited October 2012

Stilwell, Kansas
“Great choice for our one night in Taos.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

We only had one night in Taos and this was a great choice for dinner. My wife has several food allergies and they specialize in modifying choices for those on gluten free and or vegan diets. All our dinner choices were wonderful. Good selection of wines by both the glass and bottle. They have an outdoor courtyard in the back when the weather is nice. The service was a little slow but they were busy and we were not in a hurry.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank amfpvks
Shavano Park, Texas, USA
“Excellent Tastes, What a Treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Four of us dined at Graham's Grille in Taos, NM. What a treat! The service was admittedly slow but this is a place with a relaxed atmosphere and allows one to enjoy our food and our company. Graham's Grille worked around my food allergies and produced a beautifully made dinner for me to enjoy while others in my party were able to order their meals as they are made by Graham's Grille. My husband enjoyed getting to share an appetizer of Mac and Cheese with others at the table. It was wonderfully satisfying for me to watch them smile and hear their positive comments on this dish, too bad wheat is one of my allergies. We will return to enjoy another treat the next time we are in Taos.

• Visited August 2013
Placitas, New Mexico
“Great Place for Saturday Brunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Got seated immediately, enjoyed our Bloody Mary's. The corned beef hash was different--chunks of beef, rather than finely cut as usual (still not sure if I liked it that way as it seemed a bit too chewy, but the flavor was quite good)--and the poached eggs were done perfectly. My wife went for the biscuits & sausage gravy which was extremely good (sausage had a very smokey taste which we both love). As you can tell we enjoy a country breakfast and this hit the mark for us.

Visited August 2013
Red Lion, Pennsylvania
“Great food on the plaza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Patio seating right on the plaza in the historic center of Taos. Very relaxed atmosphere, great southwestern food ( try the chorizo, cheese, bean dip for a starter) and very friendly staff. Indoor seating is very pleasant if the weather outside is not. Take your time, the wait time for food is a little long

• Visited August 2013