“Great Food and Fun”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Kit Carson
Description: Hip environment with incredible cleanliness and comfort. Wine Spectator Award 2 years in a row. Best of Taos Restaurant, Chef, Customer Service and Staff 3 years in a row. Great patio to enjoy your meal and people watch. Dog's welcome and dog menu available.Friendly and Fabulous Food.
Taos, New Mexico
“Great Food and Fun”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Lovely atmosphere and terrific food from Lesley Faye, whose varied menu offers something for everyone. Whether out for a quick supper or a special night out, Graham's Grill offers just the right touches. Their wine list is excellent, with plenty of affordable and well-selected options.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Lucy H
LesleyTaos, Owner at Graham's Grille, responded to this review, November 29, 2011
We are grateful for your visit to Graham's Grille and positive feedback . We so enjoy knowing that our customers had a great evening. We look forward to seeing you soon, all the way from Virginia.

La Grange, Kentucky
“Fabulous meal and service”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

We had an incredible meal our first night in Taos. The chowder had a wonderful blend of flavors. The bacon & blue salad was so good we picked up a carry out order the following night of large salads for our dinner. The pot pie was enough for two meals. Seriously, it was almost the size of a small tire! Light flakey crust and very light creamy chicken/veggie mix. Service was top notch. Do not miss.

• Visited November 2011
Thank you so much for your visit and your positive review. We strive to make our diners experience one they will enjoy and choose to come back again. We look forward to seeing you again, hopefully soon.
Margate City, New Jersey
“Very Stylish”
Reviewed November 11, 2011

The place was a shocker. It is a very sophisticated look for anywhere. It was unexpected in Taos. That being said the service and food were very good. My choice of a local Pinot Noir was a mistake, but it was worth a try. I would go back.

Visited November 2011
Thank you for your visit and we look forward to your return.
Minneapolis, MN
“Good food but trying too hard”
Reviewed November 11, 2011

Upscale restaurant located on the main drag in "downtown" Taos. Seating on the spacious attractive patio is also available. Menu ranges from New Mexican cuisine to Italian to steak. Good quality, highly rated wine list. Started with green chile mac and cheese (decadent and tasty) and guacamole (average quality with not a lot of flavor and an odd presentation buried in blue corn chips). Chicken fettucine with tequila lime sauce was OK but seemed to have too much going on and a bit too sweet lime-y sauce. Overall, it seemed that the menu was too broad and maybe they are trying to be too upscale for the character of the mountain town.

• Visited October 2011
LesleyTaos, Owner at Graham's Grille, responded to this review, November 15, 2011
Ackk. These reviews always make me nervous. I no longer serve the guacamole for this reason. The servers would mound it with chips no matter what I said to them. I also tried to keep the guacamole seasoned with fresh lime and salt, nothing else so folks could add more pico de gallo or cholula if wanted. Before they would say it was too seasoned. I wish your server would have explained the chicken dish. It is made with tequila margarita and has a sweetness to it. I loved the dish but my husband did not. The new winter menu is done and we are serving lots of small plates which are excellent. I am always disappointed when a guest from Minnestoa dines with us and is not in love with us as we spend much time in Minneapolis with our son, daughter & grandkids who live there. Patrick Hammer, the weatherman on the Hubbard station is our son. We get lots of guest from the area and we love to see them. Please come back!!!
Centennial, Colorado
“Wow probably the best dining experience I have ever had”
Reviewed November 8, 2011

Food was great (you must try the chocolate nachos) . My wife had fish and I had steak. We both loved the atmosphere as well. Also the owner Peter introduced himself to us. Very nice touch. Hope to go back soon. My wife and I dined at this place for our first anniversary so I don't think we could have picked a better place to dine.

Visited December 2010
LesleyTaos, Owner at Graham's Grille, responded to this review, November 13, 2011
We were so happy to be a part of your anniversary celebration. Thank you so much for your visit and hope to see you soon. Next anniversary, chocolate nachos are on us.