“Great Place to Meet and Eat”
Review of Dragonfly Cafe - CLOSED

Dragonfly Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Healthy food choices with great taste. Wait staff friendly and attentive but gave us time to linger and talk with new friends. Outdoor seating was perfect and not noisy. Great bohemian atmosphere.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

This was my first visit to the Dragonfly Cafe. It was lunch time, not extremely busy. The service was pretty slow compared to the number of customers. Later the server apologized and said there had been an incident in the kitchen that resulted in the slowness. We ordered desert and one of them was given complimentary to make up for the slow service. Since we were having a casual lunch anyway it wasn't a big deal. The menu is quite local/eclectic. I had a dish I've never experienced before. I was quite good. The baked goods in the case were all amazing.

I can't give this establishment an excellent rating yet, but I'm certainly more than willing to try another visiit here. It is certainly worth visiting.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We spent two nights in Taos and our first dinner (and second) was at the Dragonfly cafe. I was impressed with the originality of the dishes, the freshness of the ingredients, the food was delicious.
I love good food, I have quite a bit of experience as cook, eater and trying new dishes, and this in various countries.
They have a specific menu, not too many dishes, which is sign of quality, but enough variety in choices to make everyone happy.
At Dragonfly, the dance of spices, the subtle mix of fresh ingredients, it tastes like 'home', like sophisticated simple original food (if this does make sense).
The ingredients used in the dishes show the chef's sophistication and wide knowledge from various culture.
I would love to have a similar restaurant in my city! I would go often, and take my friends there!
Anyway, the food was so great, we went again the following day, and had also some of their amazing desserts again! (do not leave the place without dessert!)
I loved the food, and the place.. and I will definitely remember it.
Thank you Dragonfly...

Reviewed August 18, 2013

This little restaurant is just across the street from our hotel (the Kachina Lodge.) We had a charming and delicious dinner on their patio one balmy evening. The food is quite unique and exotic and beautifully presented. Don't miss it!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is an older, more rundown type place with interesting decor to make it charming. The food wasn't memorable, but the service was pleasant.