“Sunday Brunching”

Dragonfly Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Heading north from Santa Fe to Denver, we went the "longer way" by veering into Taos, mostly because of the reviews of Dragonfly.

Well, they were accurate. Dragonfly is laid back, quaint, unhurried, and very soothing to travelers who have grown weary to the "pressure" of hotel and restaurant professionals interested in turnover. Dragonfly allows its clients to sink into the surroundings, slow down, and enjoy.

My wife picked Eggs Benedict, and I chose the Omelet Du Jour. Both entrees came with breakfast potatoes. All of which were outstanding.

There are newer reviews for Dragonfly Cafe

Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

We were seated on the terrace . The service was great and the food was really good. After 3 weeks in the USA I had not eaten that fingerlicking good

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Thank you Tripadvisor. After looking for places to eat we picked this place because of the reviews. We were warmly greeted. We sat outside because it was a lovely evening. My spouse ordered a lamb dish that was excellent. I ordered soup, carrot coconut curry. It was so good that I almost licked the bowl clean. Since I cannot eat dairy, this soup was made with coconut milk. I highly recommend eating here.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I love Dragonfly restaurant. They have a very creative and changing menu, and the chef grows some of her own organic veggies. I'm impressed by that. Some great soups and wonderful breads. I can almost taste it now.

1  Thank sandypenny1950
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Limited but delicious sounding menu. Our lunch was healthy and good tasting. Prices reasonable. Service exemplary.