“Best caprese salad.”

Dining options: Breakfast
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Best caprese salad.”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Dined for lunch and great food made up for very slow service. The caprese salad made with true heirloom tomatoes was as good as those in Italy. The mushroom quiche was awesome too. We enjoyed the setting overlooking a garden of flowers.
The next day I had gluten free pancakes and they were delicious. Service was extremely slow for breakfast too.

2 Thank Pjshotts

Santa Fe, NM
“Great Food, lots of healthy options”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

The food is delicious and fresh, though somewhat slow to come out, primarily because they make everything fresh and do not use a microwave. There are lots of gluten free and dairy free options. The food is fresh, local, and as organic as possible. The service is spotty - sometimes great, sometimes not so. Staff could likely use some additional training. They also do not take credit or debit cards, which suits me fine but can be difficult for some - though they apparently do take IOU's!

We keep going back for the food and the lovely setting, but it's not worth it if you are in a hurry.

2 Thank birdingcamper
“Out of control chef!!!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Wow, what an experience my mom and I had! We went for lunch around 1, we had heard a lot of negative things about this place from friends so we wanted to see for ourselves. We ordered our food while we were waiting we can hear the CHEF cursing, yelling at the staff very unprofessional I felt so bad for them I almost wanted to step in Our burgers finally came which were burnt and raw in the middle I didn't even bother to send them back because the atmosphere was so uncomfortable. I will never return to this restaurant.

6 Thank Caleb W
“Not special enough”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

While the ingredients are fabulous the preparation of them is not. Our dishes (breakfast) were overly seasoned, fancied-up, masking the natural goodness I'm sure was there. I wish they would trust in the deliciousness of their ingredients and quit trying to chef it up. Won't be returning any time soon.

2 Thank Mismei
Taos, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst. Service. Ever.”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Having known about the cafe for a while and not given it a chance, I decided to give this cafe a try. I sat down and immediately place an order for the lamb Shepard's Pie. 20 minutes later, the server took my partner's order (wait, what?), and he wanted the meat lasagna. 30 minutes after he placed his order, the server came back and asked if he wanted meat or mushroom lasagna...his order hadn't even been placed. Another 30 minutes goes by and there was no sign of our orders anywhere.

We had been seated for 1hr and 20 mins, and the fact that our food STILL hadn't arrived had not even been addressed. Making one last ditch effort to give this place a shot, we got up and asked if we could just get our orders to go. The server told us that she was glad we came up because they were out of lamb...

Unbelievable. Needless to say, do not go here for any reason.

1 Thank LisaMcF1986