“Consistantly excellent service”

Wendy's
Ranked #92 of 130 Restaurants in Taos
“Consistantly excellent service”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Every time I use the drive through at the Taos Wendy's, I am impressed by how friendly and courteous the staff is. The food is regular Wendy's food (my favorite fast food fries and I sure love me a chocolate Frosty), but the service is always excellent.

Last time my sweetie and I got food here, he raved about his freshly made fish sandwich for hours.

• Visited February 2014

Texas
“Great service”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I don't usually review our fast-food experiences, but in this case, I want to point out a restaurant that has great service. I was first annoyed that a couple of our items were wrong as we arrived to the pick-up window, but this place made it up to us in a great way. Good job Wendy's.

• Visited March 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Wendy's reliability, Taos good!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We hit the drive-thru on our first night in town, and chose to take it to our suite. We ate great Wendy's food on the patio and loved it!

Visited August 2013