“In town comfort food stop”
Review of Station 316 Cafe

Station 316 Cafe
Ranked #26 of 128 Restaurants in Taos
Cuisines: American
Ranchos de Taos, NM
“In town comfort food stop”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Our first time to this new Taos eatery was a fun treat. My wife and I both had the fish & chips and enjoyed both the meal and decor. A fun and casual place for some good comfort food.

Fort Worth, TX
“Small servings for big prices.”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

My lunch, fish and chips, tasted ok. The serving was 4 bite sized pieces on a bed of chips that were house made. The price was $10 plus. The chips were cold and the fish was bland. My friend's hamburger came without the requested bacon and green chili, which was corrected by the kitchen but no without a delay. The waitress should be trained to check the order with the diners before she walks away. I requested iced tea but was told there was none at that time. The restaurant just opened, so it has a few wrinkles to iron out. The wait staff was friendly but hurried. I will return to try some of the other items. Great decor.

Visited August 2013
Lubbock, Texas
“love this place”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

First time eating here, food was really good, great wait staff, and I loved the "automotive" décor, (I am a huge car guy). This is a sister restaurant to Orlando's in Taos. will certainly be back!

Indianapolis
“Expected more”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

I tried 3ONE6 for lunch in the late afternoon b/c I thought it might be a good spot because it is always busy. I was not dissatisfied with my experience but thought it would be more... The menu is somewhat limited and service is a little slow (but friendly). I think this would be the place for a beer and burger on the patio.

Taos, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nothing special”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I am a local. The venue is nice enough, the wait staff pleasant but the burgers were basic and uninteresting. I will not be returning.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank a s
dbloo, Owner at Station 316 Cafe, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear "Nothing Special" . If you are truly a local you would know Station Cafe 3one6 is only a month old and to give us a bad review because of our burger and to say you would never come back? We have never come across as a burger joint. Maybe its because we are not selling a $15 burger . We are trying to keep it affordable to all. You should have made it clear to our staff that you didn't enjoy your burger and allow us to make it better by offering maybe one of our pastas, mussels, or chicken sandwich. Anyway, I personally give restaurants a second chance and don't judge on just one plate. Orlando