“love this place”

Station 316 Cafe
Ranked #24 of 125 Restaurants in Taos
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lubbock, Texas
“love this place”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

First time eating here, food was really good, great wait staff, and I loved the "automotive" décor, (I am a huge car guy). This is a sister restaurant to Orlando's in Taos. will certainly be back!

• Visited August 2013

Indianapolis
“Expected more”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

I tried 3ONE6 for lunch in the late afternoon b/c I thought it might be a good spot because it is always busy. I was not dissatisfied with my experience but thought it would be more... The menu is somewhat limited and service is a little slow (but friendly). I think this would be the place for a beer and burger on the patio.

• Visited August 2013
Taos, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nothing special”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I am a local. The venue is nice enough, the wait staff pleasant but the burgers were basic and uninteresting. I will not be returning.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank a s
dbloo, Owner at Station 316 Cafe, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear "Nothing Special" . If you are truly a local you would know Station Cafe 3one6 is only a month old and to give us a bad review because of our burger and to say you would never come back? We have never come across as a burger joint. Maybe its because we are not selling a $15 burger . We are trying to keep it affordable to all. You should have made it clear to our staff that you didn't enjoy your burger and allow us to make it better by offering maybe one of our pastas, mussels, or chicken sandwich. Anyway, I personally give restaurants a second chance and don't judge on just one plate. Orlando
Strathaven, United Kingdom
“Typical American Fayre - but Tasty”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The station is set right on the main street and made to look like an old filling station.We passed this restaurant a number of times as we drove around Taos and noticed that it was always reasonably busy. So one night when we were searching for somewhere that did not just serve south western food we decided to try here.
Parking was easy both sides of the restaurant and the food whilst typical American fare was very tasty. It was also good value and the staff were very pleasant.

• Visited June 2013
Lynnfield, Massachusetts
“Station 316”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Although, I was pleased with Guinness on draft, the fare is typical fried, smothered and uneventful. I am giving it an average on taste, though the nutritional content is a definite zero. I love to think we could get out of such garbage food, but this is what people want, I guess. Sorry about this. People have to make a living and the public is still clamoring for fried, smothered junkfood.

Visited June 2013