“I love chili rellenos!!!”
Review of Guadalajara Grill

Guadalajara Grill
Ranked #35 of 129 Restaurants in Taos
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
“I love chili rellenos!!!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Guadalajara's has one of the best chili rellenos that I've ever eaten!!! Filled with mixed veggies (carrots, zucchini squash, etc.) and cheese makes it an absolutely delicious taste sensation! I'll go back and I'll order the relleno again! I liked that I could order 1/2 a relleno meal, too.

• Visited November 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Fantastic Mexican in Taos”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Best fish tacos eaten in Northern New Mexico. Everything was super fresh and service was great. Not too much atmosphere at this location but who cares when everything else is so good. Recommended.

Visited October 2013
Port Washington, New York
“AMAZING FISH TACOS!!!!!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My husband and I live on the east coast and travel to New Mexico every year. We dream about the fish tacos at the Guadalajara Grill all year long. This is our first stop when we arrive in Taos and we have never been disappointed!!!!! The fish tacos are amazing!!! Whatever their secret sauce is on these tacos is a sheer delight. It is great fun to order our meal and relax with some chips and salsa and guacamole and then enjoy our much anticipated and longed for meal. We always eat here more than once on our visit to Taos. Although it has been difficult to not always order the tacos, we have eaten other dishes here and they are also fabulous!!! The portions are extremely generous, fresh and delicious!!! I strongly recommend this restaurant if you truly want an amazing treat for your taste buds!!!!!!!

• Visited August 2013
Central Texas
“Overated”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Food was bland. As first time visitors, we didn't know we had to go to a certain counter to order and pay for our food first - no signage. Food arrived, rather bland in flavor. Nachos had hardly any cheese. Rice and beans had no flavor. Will not return.

• Visited October 2013
Poipu, Hawaii
“Best in Taos”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This is simply my favorite restaurant in all of Taos. There are 2 locations - on the 'south side' (better view) and 'north side' (better food) of town. I prefer the north side. Don't let the modest building and décor fool you. There is nothing fancy about the place, but I love it. The staff are genuinely friendly. Service is speedy. The food is authentic Mexican style, and the taste and quality are outstanding. The prices are extraordinarily reasonable. Unlike many other eateries in Taos, people from all walks of life come here to eat, and it makes for a terrific people-watching zone. This is a place to relax, take your time, and enjoy a delicious meal in comfortable down-to-earth surroundings.

• Visited October 2013