“You should eat here-Great Food & Great Service!!”
Review of Down Town Bistro - CLOSED

Down Town Bistro
Cuisines: American, European
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Downtown Bistro features international cuisine with fresh, locally and organically grown produce. Our creative chefs prepare unique specials daily. Located in the heart of Taos, our restaurant features over 100 international wines by the glass.
Reviewed July 14, 2012

This was a dining experience we loved and the prices were reasonable for the quality of the food and the serving size. I had the duck dinner and reccommend it highly.....more than I could eat. My companion had pasta...hmmmmm good.
The suggested wine was very nice.
The dessert was really homemade and huge in size.
Don't miss this dining experience while visiting Taos!!!
The server was very attentive and friendly, loved her.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Stumbled upon this restaurant for a mid afternoon lunch was an outstanding find. Tucked away in a small shopping plaza next to a hardware store was this GEM. Outstanding service from the moment you walk in to a warm atmosphere and the smell of Pinon Pine fills the air. Not to mention the aroma of herbs coming from the somewhat open kitchen. Excellent wine suggestions by the owner was appreciated. The food was "SUPERB" as I watched the chef prepare our meal he was effortless in creating one of the best meals I have had in New Mexico.
Try the chicken with the cream caper sauce over pasta...a major WOW! The best. Thank you Downtown Bistro for a great experience.

Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

Just had a terrific dinner at the down town bistro, food was excellent atmosphere was great, service was outstanding can't wait to go back

Reviewed May 3, 2012

Best crab cakes I have had in a long time, and I'm from Seattle! Good wine selection, quiet restaurant, strong wi-fi.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

We enjoyed an early dinner here which was the best meal I;ve ever had in Taos. I had a scallop stuffed fish and my son had beef- both prepared in an open kitchen. The artisanal bread basket was offered with a complimentary olive bar for a nice start to the meal. the Chocolate cake was excellent too. I was surprised it was all so good. Recommended.

1  Thank ms mg