“The Best”

Ricky's Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 129 Restaurants in Taos
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We absolutely love this place.. It was by chance that we stopped here to eat a couple years ago it was so great that everytime we visit Taos we Visit Ricky's! A few days ago we woke up and decided "hey who cares if its snowing lets drive 2 hours and go eat at Ricky's" and of course the food was awesome as it always has been.. We got there and Ricky came out to greet us and thank us for taking the trip to see them.. The staff is always pleasant and they treat u like your important! Cant wait till my next trip :-D Oh and did I mention that the food is always fresh and home made! The Navajo taco is my favorite and the salsa is soo good I bought some to bring home!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Ricky's was recommended by the Taos Inn as it was Christmas morning and everything else in Taos was closed (naturally enough). Ricky's is a typical workingman's place with good food. The place was crowded but we did not have to wait long for a table. The restaurant really went the extra mile to be open on Christmas day. We would eat there again.

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Great place, breakfast was to die for, somewhat slow but were in New Mexico, I need to chill. Taos omelet, breakfast burrito, side order of bacon were amazing. Hatch green chili was great.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I have loved going to Ricky's for years! I have followed this restaurant as it has moved around Taos. I love the Breakfast Burrito with Green Chile and Chorizo any time of the day. Fantastic Huevos Rancheros too!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Food was ok but was not authentic new mexico cousine, green Chile wasn't spicy enough. Very small and crowded place took long to get our dinner just two of us, the table next to us were a party of four and the got there after we did. parking was big enough.