“Great coffee, unique setting”
Review of Wired ? Cyber Cafe

Wired ? Cyber Cafe
Ranked #10 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Taos
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Wired ? Cyber Cafe is a lovely and charming oasis in the high desert, with its zen gardens, koi pond, wooden bridges and relaxing atmosphere. There's plenty of space to gather for conversation or have some alone time while enjoying a nutritious and delicious meal (including gluten-free and vegetarian options), a whole fruit smoothie, or cup of fair-trade organic tea or coffee. Two chess tables often host a friendly or competitive game. Quite areas provide a comfortable work environment, and the outdoor areas offer a serene and beautiful space to enjoy the New Mexico sun. And of course, the cafe is wired for easy Internet access. Outlets abound! Come connect - inwardly, socially, or technologically.
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Wired is off of the beaten path in Taos. It is located south of the plaza, behind Albertson's. The setting is unique with gardens in front where one can sit and enjoy a coffee in warmer weather. The interior has many places to sit and enjoy coffee and perhaps a pastry or cookie. I noticed some people working on their computers. In our case, we dropped by to get some coffee to go. Their coffee was quite good. Our server was polite and accommodating. I will definitely return there on my next trip to Taos.

1  Thank lunanegra5
David S, Owner at Wired ? Cyber Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Glad you found your way to Wired ? Cyber Cafe. We proudly serve Vivace Espresso. The Independent London says: “The slow roasted blend at Espresso Vivace’s is considered by many to be the best in the country.” Many other connoisseurs agree that Vivace is one of the United States' finest roasts.

Our drip coffee is a New Mexico favorite, certified organic roaster, Aroma of Santa Fe. The highly regarded Arabica beans are roasted to bring out the full flavor and the quality speaks for itself.

It's our intention to offer the best, and have our customers taste that intention in every cup. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

At Wired, I purchased an Americano and a hard boiled egg, which were wonderful. Before I walked back to the place I was staying I decided to use the restroom. Verge of Nasty! I was thankful my egg came in a shell, the coffee was super hot and all was served with disposable items, these features will keep bacteria at bay. *For the management and/or owners of Wired, please note that if your restroom isn't spotless, then as a customer, I wonder how your food handlers can be totally clean!
I love the quirky little place's atmosphere EXCEPT the lack of clean in the restroom. The coffee was quite good. I loved knowing the boiled egg was local and organic. I appreciated getting to use the wifi. I did witness the ladies at the counter wash their hands in the counter area, I am very grateful for that fact. I hope the restroom cleans up sooner than later, I would like to return.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Stopped and had an iced mocha. It was delicious. The setting is lovely. Free WiFi was nice. We would stop here again.

Thanks for coming in! Atmosphere is very important to us, as we want to provide a comfortable, relaxing, and inspiring environment for our customers and staff. Glad you liked the iced mocha!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Very nice Wi-Fi café. Very friendly manager and staff. Nice setting - Zen gardens and fountains. Love them!

2  Thank Hondohoney

Glad you enjoyed the setting. The zen gardens and fountains add a special touch of tranquility. Thanks for coming in and taking the time to review!

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Yeah for the gluten free options. Great patio and free wifi.

1  Thank HendersonNVAnne

Thanks for coming in! A variety of gluten-free menu items is important to us, as well as a pleasant environment to enjoy the goodies. Glad you found our tucked-away oasis!