“Best Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We went here for breakfast on a day trip from Santa Fe and the breakfast was wonderful. Diner atmosphere, great food, great prices.

There are newer reviews for Taos Diner

Reviewed April 25, 2014

If you are looking for ambiance, go somewhere else and pay $15 for breakfast. But if you want good, fresh, wholesome and plentiful food stop at the Taos Diner. We had a late breakfast. We were told to "Sit where you like." The server was there immediately. She offered great suggestions at our request. She was efficient and friendly. In fact, we had a few good laughs about a shared experience of purchasing chili from Carlito in Chimayo. I had the breakfast burrito and a salad. The server had cautioned me that it would be too much and she was right. The burrito covered the plate. I couldn't finish it. The salad was so fresh that I could have sworn the veggies came directly from the garden. It isn't often you can rave over a simple garden salad, but I'm recommending it because of the incredible freshness. My husband proclaimed the chili rellenos the best.

If we are ever in Taos again, we'll go back to the Taos Diner.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Enjoyed the fresh food at the diner. Had enchiladas that were very good and very homemade. My wife had a burger which was good. Inside looks like a classic diner, nothing fancy but clean and comfortable. Would certainly eat here again when I visit Taos.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We attended a fund raiser that was held at the Diner. The food was mediocre at best, the service was good, and we appreciated that the Diner would host such an event. However, the quality of the food was such that we never returned.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

We loved our visit to Taos Diner. It's that classic diner feeling & look that feels comfortable, American, & nostalgic - yet the offering of locally roasted coffee beans & organic fare is modern & suggests that they "care". There were many amazing-sounding things on the menu, but we kept it simple with that beautiful coffee, organic eggs, and perfectly cooked bacon. We will be back! I'm ready to go right now!