“Great local diner”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Sharpsburg GA
“Great local diner”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

If you are looking for ambiance, go somewhere else and pay $15 for breakfast. But if you want good, fresh, wholesome and plentiful food stop at the Taos Diner. We had a late breakfast. We were told to "Sit where you like." The server was there immediately. She offered great suggestions at our request. She was efficient and friendly. In fact, we had a few good laughs about a shared experience of purchasing chili from Carlito in Chimayo. I had the breakfast burrito and a salad. The server had cautioned me that it would be too much and she was right. The burrito covered the plate. I couldn't finish it. The salad was so fresh that I could have sworn the veggies came directly from the garden. It isn't often you can rave over a simple garden salad, but I'm recommending it because of the incredible freshness. My husband proclaimed the chili rellenos the best.

If we are ever in Taos again, we'll go back to the Taos Diner.

• Visited April 2014

Ann Arbor, MI
“Nice lunch at the Diner”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Enjoyed the fresh food at the diner. Had enchiladas that were very good and very homemade. My wife had a burger which was good. Inside looks like a classic diner, nothing fancy but clean and comfortable. Would certainly eat here again when I visit Taos.

• Visited April 2014
USA
“Over rated”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We attended a fund raiser that was held at the Diner. The food was mediocre at best, the service was good, and we appreciated that the Diner would host such an event. However, the quality of the food was such that we never returned.

• Visited April 2013
Nashville
“Classic, yet Fresh!”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

We loved our visit to Taos Diner. It's that classic diner feeling & look that feels comfortable, American, & nostalgic - yet the offering of locally roasted coffee beans & organic fare is modern & suggests that they "care". There were many amazing-sounding things on the menu, but we kept it simple with that beautiful coffee, organic eggs, and perfectly cooked bacon. We will be back! I'm ready to go right now!

• Visited January 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Fab Breakfast”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We stopped in for breakfast on our way north. The Diner was recommended by a merchant in the plaza and we were not disappointed. The food has a definite New Mexican taste and it was delicious. The service was excellent, even though the place was packed, and the food arrived in a timely manner. One of the best things was that they has Gluten Free bread, about 5 or 6 varieties allowing me to have toast with my huevos rancheroes. Loved it and will return.

• Visited January 2014