“Great beer”

Ranked #22 of 131 Restaurants in Taos
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Description: The first Brew-Pub in New Mexico, Eske's is located in an historic one-time residence in the heart of Taos. We've been serving up Craft Beer and Southwest Pub-Style food since 1992.
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Casual pub style food with SW touch. Wife loved their green chili stew with her "naked ape" apricot-peach beer brewed in house which she said was a great combination (we have brewed our own beers in the past so are a little fussy). I went for their Reuben special with their "artist ale" which I very much enjoyed. Very friendly and competent staff. $26.10 before tip for two lunches and two beers. Worth a stop.

Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch on a Saturday. The town was busy but this place was a nice cozy, quaint restaurant off the main drag. Good selection of micro brews but a limited selection of food. We split a burger and a flight. Just right for the two of us. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

My spouse and I went to this restaurant on our first nite in Taos. We sat on the deck out back under a canopy. There is also plenty of other outdoor seating. I had the club sandwich and my husband had the leek soup. Both were excellent, but it took quite a while to get served as it appeared that only a single waitperson was trying to serve everyone. Don't go if you are in a hurry or you want great ambience. But if you want a good cold local brew and sandwich made with healthy ingredients, this is the place for you.

1  Thank Patti29
Reviewed April 26, 2014

The microbrews were excellent and so was the service. We had the fat boy burritos...I think that was what they were called and the veggie burritos with green chile sauce. We had plenty of food and the waitress was friendly and extremely hard working. The bathroom could have used some attention however!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

This is a small pub/restaurant with live music on weekends. The place only serves beer. The food was fresh and tasty. The only complaint I was sitting facing a tv and the program was pretty disgusting in fact I had to move before I could eat. The band were very good.