“Great little pub”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Bath, Maine
“Great little pub”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

This is a small pub/restaurant with live music on weekends. The place only serves beer. The food was fresh and tasty. The only complaint I was sitting facing a tv and the program was pretty disgusting in fact I had to move before I could eat. The band were very good.

Visited April 2014

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Great Beer, Very Good Food, Excellent Service”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

The beer selection was varied and each one I tried was better than the next!

The Food would have gotten 5 stars, except I am dinging them (a little) for the 'Chips & Salsa'...
This being New Mexico, I expect a little better than tortilla chips from a bag, however that is a minor complaint & the rest of the food more than made up for that little slip-up.

Our server treated us like we were the only ones in the house - even though she obviously had other tables to attend to.

Located within walking distance of EVERYTHING in Taos, so you can walk off the burgers & beer after lunch.

• Visited March 2014
Bullard, Texas
“Fantastic”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Let me begin by saying that I'm not a beer drinker... My brother thought the Green Chili Beer was great, and liked the "stout" even more. I loved the turkey green chili stew, and the atmosphere was wonderful. The evening we were there, a small local musical group was playing some wonderful Irish tunes that really made the evening unique. The staff was warm and inviting, so much so that we returned the next night for another round of the chili.

• Visited March 2014
Poplar, Wisconsin
“Just ok”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Staff was nice, setting o.k. We enjoyed a Marble beer but I don't think they brew beer just serve micro beer.

Visited March 2014
Westminster, Colorado
“Beer not for the faint of heart”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Wonderful service, not handicapped accessable. Hefty beer too stout for this beer wimp, homy atmosphere.

• Visited February 2014