“Lambert's is Tops in Taos”
Review of Lambert's of Taos

Lambert's of Taos
Ranked #4 of 127 Restaurants in Taos
Cuisines: Steakhouse, American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Lambert's of Taos, is a sanctuary for guests to enjoy delicious food, wine, and cocktails.
Taos, NM
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lambert's is Tops in Taos”
Reviewed May 22, 2009

As proprietors of a local B&B, we send our guests to Lambert's all the time. They're not only tops in food, but in attentive and unpretentious service. We describe the menu and service to our guests as "Classic Americana." The atmosphere is relaxing and welcoming. The food has always been stellar. General Manager Tom has seen to every detail and seems always to know what his guests need. We can always be assured that our guests come back to the B&B with glowing reviews of their experience at Lambert's.

1 Thank LaPosadadeTaos

Taos, NM
“Simply The Best Taos Has To Offer”
Reviewed April 10, 2009

I haved dined here 4 times in the last 5 months. This restaurant is a gem for Taos. The service is defintely a notch above all Taos restaurants if not almost all Santa Fe restaurants. I like appetizers (often I order 2 and forego the entree) and the crab cakes and chile dusted shrimp always deliver. The lamb is a delicious classic. What I do appreciate is the resonable pricing on the wine list, speaking as a recent victim of 3 times retail (I'm talking to you, Santa Fe restaurants -- shame on you!!) . Besides fair entree pricing, Lambert's gives the restaurant diner the option to order off the bar menu -- I haven't tried it but it has some of the same items as the main menu.

texas
“Great Food, Great Ambiance”
Reviewed March 25, 2009

White table cloths, cozy feel, rich woods, wine, sea food, french charm, essentially excellent dining experience.

Texas
“Excellent!”
Reviewed March 24, 2009

The service was impeccable and the food, excellent. Kids eat free from the kids' menu with each paying adult. Their menu includes a drink and homemade ice cream. Two days in a row, they offered 25% off main course dishes. We wished we had gone their the next day but instead made the mistake of going to Ogelvies - big mistake.

I had the duck and my husband had the steak - both were excellent. My kids' loved the quesedillas and the chicken nuggets as well.

I recommend this over Graham's Grille. We didn't go to some of the other more expensive restaurants like Chef Damon's or Doc Martin's. Lambert's was great and was a great value. BTW, the restaurant dining room was very nice as well - it seems to be what was an older home.

Los Angeles, California
“Perfect!”
Reviewed August 29, 2008

My wife + I thought our best meal in Taos was here. Everything, and I mean everything, was just great.