“Comfortable and friendly”

Ranked #2 of 129 Restaurants in Taos
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Lambert's of Taos is a family-owned and operated full service, upscale establishment serving Contemporary American cuisine with northern New Mexican influences in an elegant but relaxed setting. We are one of the few establishments in town that serves cocktails in addition to beer and wine. Upstairs we have the Treehouse Bar and Lounge for those not in the mood for linen tablecloths and looking for a cool, classy, and eclectic hangout with well-versed bartenders and inviting prices. During our Happy Hour (2:30 - 6:00), everything on our Happy Hour menu is $6.
New York City, New York
“Comfortable and friendly”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I guess I could say my waiter added a lot of enjoyment to my meal. So did the bread with choice of roasted garlic, butter, and olive oil to whet my appetite. The day's special salmon had a well seasoned sauce, and the accompanying rice and green beans were nicely flavored.
Lambert's location near the plaza is convenient, and the many small rooms mean you can actually hold a conversation with friends! I treasure quiet restaurants where I can enjoy dining without having my eardrums assaulted, and Lambert's is on my A list.

Visited May 2014

Pawcatuck, Ct USA
“Late Lunch in the Patio”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Meeting old friends for lunch, Shannon, our server helped us select a great table in the Patio, and service was professional and prompt. The lunches were great, I will return.

Visited May 2014
Hilton Head Island
“Delicious Green Chili Stew”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Had green chili stew and beet salad and cheese/fruit plate, one wine. Food was all fantastic. Only get stew if you like it spicy.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank annacatherine
Boulder, Colorado
“Best in Town”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I will never go back to Taos without eating at this delicious restaurant. Not cheap, but very nice and with a great patio for lunch and dinner.

• Visited May 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“A bit overrated.”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

The food was good, but not exceptional. Though small the menu was certainly adequate and the service was good, but not particularly attentive. Do make reservations because it is a popular restaurant near the plaza.

Visited April 2014