“giant pizza slices”

Taos Pizza Out Back
Ranked #27 of 129 Restaurants in Taos
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Italian, Pizza, Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Freshly Made Pizzas, Pastas, Salads, & Soups. Our House Made Pesto Vinaigrette Is Amazing! We Offer Beer & Wine. To-Go or Dine In.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 1, 2007

giant pizza slices

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
There are newer reviews for Taos Pizza Out Back

Reviewed June 15, 2007

We had a party of five and everyone agreed that the pizza was great. In fact my wife and I would rate it as being one of the best pizzas we have ever had. The service was very friendly. They made us feel like locals. They have a nice outdoor area. There’s nothing fancy about the seating, but it's just what we were looking for. It’s very kid friendly. I highly recommend this place. I wish we had more establishment like this back home.

Reviewed December 27, 2006

One of the best pizzas I have ever had. Clearly the local favorite, judging by the packed house. Fun, funky set up in what was an old house in the back of another house (now a business, also.) Very friendly staff that looks like they have been transplanted from Santa Cruz. Bohemian. Interior has been done with a sense of comfort and fun. Handmade crusts - thick, but not overly so. Fresh ingredients. I was craving more the following day. Excellent.

Reviewed August 29, 2006

We ate this pizza THREE years ago and we still talk about it. In fact, the reason I looked it up just now was that we were talking about it but forgot the name. How could we forget? It is a funny little place out back behind some stores. The pizza was amazing and the service friendly and laid back. As picky New York pizza eaters we can confidently recommend this spot!

1  Thank MPD-NYC
Reviewed August 4, 2006

Yummy pizza. The traditional and the unusual types are served by very friendly helpful waitstaff. You order by the slice and the slices are very large...some folks might be able to share one slice. Good beer selection and the picnic tables outside create a funky fun atmosphere! If you want pizza in Taos, this is the place to go!