What an experience. We stayed in the Studio Earthship near the visitors center. It was perfect for me, my twin sister and my 25 year old son. Let me tell you all of the cool things we experienced:
1. We sat on the roof and watched an amazing lightening storm over the mountains.
2. We made amazing fish tacos for dinner...the kitchen is just great! (Cid's grocery in Taos is great!)
3. We had a great lunch down the street at "Taos Mesa Brew House"
4. We all got yummy warm showers..
5. Slept like a baby in the comfy bed.
6. Drank coffee in the am outside sitting on the wall...looking at the beautiful mountains.
7. My son went jogging around and saw a coyote and a rabbit.
8. Try staying here...you won't regret it..and you will be doing something great for the environment.More
- Free Wifi