“Great Climbing Experience”

Mountain Skills Rock Guides, LLC
Ranked #5 of 17 Tours in Taos
More attraction details
Owner description: Mountain Skills Rock Climbing Guides offers guided rock climbing trips to the best climbing destinations in Northern New Mexico, and Las Vegas, NV. Whether you are a first time beginner or a seasoned veteran, come visit one of these pristine locations with us. You will be led by our professional, friendly, and experienced staff through an enjoyable adventure where you can relax and climb with confidence. Our staff has experience working with one on one privates, families, scout groups, church groups, corporate team building, and school groups of all sizes.
Baltimore
“Great Climbing Experience”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Mountain Skills & my guide in Red Rocks, NV (Massey Teel) were excellent. We structured a weekend exactly to my desires - one that encompassed a long multi-pitch climb along with another day focused exclusively on skills transfer & practice. Massey was great to spend a couple days with - great attitude, personality, fun to be around, and excellent rock climbing guide.

Visited November 2013

Taos, New Mexico
“Another Amazing Taos experience”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

What a great choice to book a rock climbing trip with Mountain Skills when my two nephews came to town. Harrison was a wonderful guide - so skilled, patient, funny - a really great teacher. We had a group that included all ages and Harrison tailored the experience to fit our needs. The scenery couldn't have been better. Mountain Skills was so accommodating in terms of booking a specific trip to fit our needs. I highly recommend them and Harrison!

Visited August 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“What a great way to spend a day.”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

This was my first time rock climbing. I met my guide Nathan and spent the day at Red Rock, just outside Las Vegas. My guide was great. He was very knowledgeable and patient. I never felt as if I was in any danger during the entire experience. The views were awesome and the accomplishment of conquering the climb was very special. I will absolutely be back.

Visited November 2013
Los Angeles
“Just wonderful!!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Love you guys. My first trip to NM and spending it with your amazing guides was most wonderful. Highly recommended and will be back to climb again. Thank you!

Visited June 2013
Freelton, On
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“First outdoor climb in Red Rocks.”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We had a great time climbing with our guide Dan Young. He was really nice, fun to hang out with. He also taught stuff after each climb, so it was nice to have better skills by the end of the day. We felt safe the entire time and had a great time. I would recommend using them!

Visited October 2013