“Excellent experience!”

Mountain Skills Rock Guides, LLC
Ranked #7 of 17 Tours in Taos
More attraction details
Owner description: Mountain Skills Rock Climbing Guides offers guided rock climbing trips to the best climbing destinations in Northern New Mexico, and Las Vegas, NV. Whether you are a first time beginner or a seasoned veteran, come visit one of these pristine locations with us. You will be led by our professional, friendly, and experienced staff through an enjoyable adventure where you can relax and climb with confidence. Our staff has experience working with one on one privates, families, scout groups, church groups, corporate team building, and school groups of all sizes.
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We were a family of three, all inexperienced climbers. Our guide Harrison afforded us a great experience and was very patient with us especially to my husband who has a fear of heights. We were all able to achieve our goal and learned the basic skills, mind you even my husband was able to complete his climb!! Definitely two thumbs up!!

Reviewed February 16, 2012

I have been climbing with Mountain Skills for 10 years. I have brought large groups of college students and also climbed alone with them. I've also had small children, and young teens in the group. They are safe, professional, knowledgeable, and fun. I wouldn't climb with anyone else.

I've seen them work with a wide range of experience levels. Some of the folks in my groups are very fearful of heights or nervous about climbing. Jay and his crew do an amazing job working with them and it's always turned out to be a success! On the other hand, sometimes I will have people in my group who are very experienced climbers and they do great with them also. The guides are very adept at working with a wide range of people. I highly recommend this as a fun thing to do when in and around the Taos area!

2  Thank Anne W