“I ate there every day! Healthiest food in Taos!”
Review of Raw to Go

Raw to Go
Ranked #83 of 128 Restaurants in Taos
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: We provide the highest quality organic food which is gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, and raw and can make food with your requirements.
Sedona, Arizona
“I ate there every day! Healthiest food in Taos!”
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Raw to Go is a little gem of a place tucked away in a back corner in downtown Taos. Its run by Tamar, who creates beautiful food every day. The amazing thing about this place is that he charges on a sliding scale so it is affordable for everyone. I ate there every day possible during my month long stay in Taos last summer, ate alone, brought friends and even clients. I only wish that there was a Raw To Go in the town of Sedona, where I live. I would be their best customer..

• Visited June 2011