“Service???”

Add it.
Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We stopped for dinner on our second night in Taos. We have eaten in other Applebees many times before, and never had this kind of poor service. We were waiting a long time for the food to arrive. Someone other than our waitress brought it to the table. She said - "Steak and steak", even though I ordered chicken. When I asked her if the dish she put in front of me is chicken she said: "It is what you ordered". It was chicken, but it was cold. The steak that my husband ordered was hard and chewy and the mashed potaoes cold. Our waitress eventually showed at the table and I told her that the chicken was cold. She asked me if I wanted another one. I just asked her to warm it. When she brough it back - the rest of the vegetables were cold. She also brough another portion of the mashed potatoes. The steak was pretty much un-edible.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Love the shrimp and spinach salad. Also like the oriental chicken salad. Steaks can be tough, but not always.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Food was just okay - waitress very POOR - she forgot we were their - not family friendly. Stay home and eat left-overs. Do not stop there keep going to a real resturant that cares about their customers. ps: they never cleared table at any time. She just let the dishes pile up.

1  Thank grannytaos62
Reviewed August 7, 2012

had an awesome experience! We've been traveling for the last week and had a string of blah to terrible dining experiences. Today we had quick service, very friendly staff and good food. Very pleased!

Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

We were here on a Friday afternoon. The place was pretty dead but I think we were there before the lunch crowd. The service was above average, and the food was good. The nice thing is that the resturaunt is not all the way in town. This is a good thing because Taos is a busy place at times. Also not being on the plaza makes it cheaper. Next time I go through Taos and need a meal I will most likely stop in again.