“Good place for lunch”

Add it.
Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

We were here on a Friday afternoon. The place was pretty dead but I think we were there before the lunch crowd. The service was above average, and the food was good. The nice thing is that the resturaunt is not all the way in town. This is a good thing because Taos is a busy place at times. Also not being on the plaza makes it cheaper. Next time I go through Taos and need a meal I will most likely stop in again.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Don't put down Applebees until you've tried the artichoke dip- we went in for the 2 for $20 deal and ordered over because the artichoke dip and also ordered a second steak dinner-they did cook it right, along with the chicken entree and the first steak dinner. They ended up with the 2 for $20 deal, plus an additional dinner carryout; because I was hungry, dinner was good and then we ordered desert and tipped the waitress, who was nice to us, although she was being hassled by the next table.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Located just mins. from Taos plaza. A varied menu, I had a Pasta dish, which was nice and plentiful, my partner had a steak salad with baked potato. She said it looked and tasted good apart from the potato, which was hard. I asked the lady server if she could change it, and all she could do was give her an extra starter instead, we told her that was no good, a potato is what she wanted. No can do was the reply. Needless to say we didn't give a tip! The server was polite, and we didn't have to wait long for the food, but come on, a replaced potato is all my partner wanted. There is a bar in the restaurant which we used, and we had a nice cold beer. There were plenty of people eating in the restaurant, so it was busy. The tables and surround interior were clean.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

To begin, the bartenders over pour and customers leave drunk, Servers dont pay attention to their customers, food is cold, and they let under age customers sit at the bar.

1  Thank Jenna F
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Arriving in Taos late on a Saturday night, we stopped at Applebee's for a midnight snack. That never happened. This appears to be much more of a local watering hole and hang out than a family restaurant. Foul language ( by both customers and employees) drove us to leave. Is this some sort of a gang hangout? Do the people at the Applebee' Headquarters have any notion of the goings on here?