“Yummy!”

Add it.
Purple Sage Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Stopped here on our way back to Albuquerque after spending the day on the high road tour. The staff was very friendly. There were 2 other tables and everyone did not seem to lack attention. My little guy (5) got the pancakes. They were mickey mouse in shape, hot off the griddle and had fresh banana on top. He loved them! I had bacon and eggs with home fries and toast. My eggs were perfect! I had them over easy(surprised how many places can make then too hard) My hubby had the french toast and a side of home fries. Holy home fries ... it was a basket of them! He really enjoyed his food too. Juice was fresh and the home fries delicious! If I am ever back in Taos this is my go to place for breakfast!

1  Thank Kunamom

Reviewed September 11, 2012

We did visit Purple Sage Cafe twice, first time for lunch and second time for breakfast. Both times were really good, good food and friendly service.

1  Thank maryde17
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Pleasant atmosphere. Very good lunch. Even my children liked it. Would go back again if we returned to Taos.

1  Thank NYBUD
Reviewed July 29, 2012

worst breakfast experience I have ever encountered. Service was bad, we had to ask for water twice before we actually got the water. Had to ASK for a coffee refill. Our food was supposed to have bacon and 10 minutes after we ordered, the server came back and said they were out of bacon. On a Sunday at 10:30 am. Soooo no bacon. THEN, when we finally got the food we ordered, pancakes were burned, and burrito had been sitting under the heat lamp for way too long. And it just so happened that the owners were sitting nearby us the entire time and had heard us complain several times and when we said something to them about the food and service, they didn't even care!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

....if you just want a coffee to go. No kidding- I stopped in this morning and was asked by a waitress if I wanted to sit down. I said I just eantrd a coffee to go. She had been filling water glasses and said "ok" and went back to filling glasses. I looked at my watch. Over tje next five minutes she filled water, some kid made capiccinos and stared at me, and two waitresses saunteted in and out of the kitchen and never asked if they could help me. The place wasn't that busy. I left. There are LOTS of coffee shops in Taos with good coffee and hood service. This isn't one of them.