“Not so good”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Fulshear, Texas
“Not so good”
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

On a ski trip to Taos my family and I stopped and ordered takeout dinner at Pizano's in Taos. We found the pizza to be lackluster at best and hugely overpriced ,two small pizzas ,one small salad and one sandwich were $80.00. I understand that it is going to be overpriced in a ski area like Taos, but I find that price to be outrageous. Even more so when you factor in the pizza was mediocre.
I am a New Mexico native, and own a house in Taos, so I frequent the area regularly. This was my first and sadly my last trip to Pizanos

1 Thank Fbhfour

Lampasas, Texas
“Forget the rest, This is THE one for Pizza in Taos”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We've eaten here a few times, and it never ceases to be one of my favorite places to eat in all of Taos. It's simple but the meals are outstanding. One of these days I'm gonna be able to venture off the pizza menu, but I can't help it, I love teh pizza here. Forget about those expensive places after you're done skiing. Come here, have a cold beer and pizza. The rest of the menu looks great as well. Others in our party ordered from it and it looked great. I will be back.

Plano, Texas
“Great Pizza & Cheese Ravioli”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Great food, atmosphere, staff and service. Food was wonderful....the sauce in the Ravioli was a little spicy but so good that my two kids under 7 ate it and loved it. Had our first tomato cherry pepper (was served on the side of the plate)....they were so good that we asked for a bowl of them. Only thing I didn't like was the restaurant was too hot and spelled like cigarette smoke. The smoke smell was from the kitchen but they need to open some windows or something.

Ft Worth, TX
“Try the green chili pizza!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We stopped at Pizano's after a day of skiing and it was the perfect after-ski meal! Yes, the place is small (seems to be like that everywhere in Taos though), but it was worth the wait. Tip, go ahead and order your food while you wait for your table-by the time we sat down we only had to wait a few minutes for our pizza and pasta. We had a pepperoni, mushroom and green chili pizza and our son had 2 slices of cheese and some pasta with butter. We all left full and happy! We also samples some of the local brews that were on tap, both very good. Our server was very nice and helpful even though he was very busy. Great experience!

Pagosa Springs, Colorado
“Best real NY local Italian”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Every time I come to Taos I be sure to stop here specifically for their Utica Greens. It's a local NY Italian dish that I've never seen on a menu anywhere and it is wonderful. Of course their lunch special of pizza and a beer is pretty darn good as well.
You won't be disappointed.

• Visited February 2014