Tripadvisor
Taos
Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM
Review Highlights
Great place!

My husband and I have been here a couple of times and always enjoy it! We love taking home pottery... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
L2836WLdanielleh
via mobile
A Potter's Dream

While enjoying a beautiful drive on the Enchanted Circle, we saw the sign for "Pottery" and had to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
springgreener
Spring Green, Wisconsin

Recommended experiences in and around Taos
from $253.08
from $20.52
from $84.44
from $29.75
More Info
All reviews beautiful pieces angel fire wood fire enchanted circle pieces of art home studio whole process personal tour bought several japanese style production process detailed explanation coffee cups each piece children's books fascinating tour beautiful works of art
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The proprietors are genuinely warm, welcoming good folks. The tour was very educational. The pieces are beautiful beyond words. The technique to cause exquisite textures and designs is magical (created by much hard work and sleepless nights firing the kiln). Truly, an experience I will long remember. I will cherish the beautiful pieces I bought. I will stop here again if i get the chance to come back to Taos.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 22, 2019

Enchanted Circle Pottery offers pottery, both decorative and utilitarian, made the Japanese wood-fired way, that creates its own unique patina. The artistry is beautiful. They have something for all budgets, go check it out.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in at the Enchanted Circle Pottery studio and gallery today. We were amazed at the complex process these artists use in the production of making their beautiful pottery. These are truly unique pieces of pottery, from utilitarian to gorgeous pieces that could grace a table, an entry hall or any display area of your home or business. The coloration is all by a natural process and would complement any decor or style. If you are looking for truly beautiful artwork, we definitely recommend going by the Enchanted Circle studio. It is well worth your time!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed November 14, 2019

Taos has intrigued and enthused me for decades but because I always drove in on two other highways, I knew neither this highway (lovely valley) or this pottery. Pottery is something that enthuses me. Because I visited the famous Leach pottery in Cornwall I wanted to expand my knowledge of the Japanese wood-fired art and craft. The potters took a great deal of time to answer questions and to spark more interest--length of time of firing, quantities of wood needed, technique/results. I have enjoyed using the pieces I purchased. They are distinctive and stand out among my many other pottery pieces. If clay is one of your interests, don't miss Enchanted Circle Pottery.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed November 2, 2019

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Enchanted Circle Pottery. We missed the actual artists but their friends did an amazing job explaining their process and showing us all their beautiful pieces. We bought two pieces and will stop by again next time we are in the area. Do not miss this if you’re nearby!

Date of experience: October 2019