“Superior, unique food served by a friendly team.”
Review of The Love Apple

The Love Apple
Ranked #2 of 131 Restaurants in Taos
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 9, 2014

My wife and I found The Love Apple via TA and so glad we did. From walking thru the outside waiting area (and a list of local suppliers) to a friendly greeting from the hostesses, walking thru the kitchen (again, greeted by the chefs) to the dining room/church...it was all good. The atmosphere is relaxed. We ordered some wine and the caramelized onion and apple quesadilla. What a treat! The waitress suggested several delicious-sounding dishes. I selected the trout and my wife requested the tacos. The trout was serviced with a quinoa/pinon fritter and a spicy, limey cream sauce. My wife selected the veggie and beef tacos, loved both and the creamed corn side. While sated, we couldn't pass up on the warm (actually, not) lemon cake with coffees. The whole experience was top-notch. PLEASE keep up the excellent work.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Very authentic décor! I just love the atmosphere and food! The food had great taste and I will definitely come back!

1  Thank Jenna0830
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Small historic church setting, lovely patio, must make reservations, excellent wine list. Servers helpful and amazing, eclectic menu. Have enjoyed every meal thus far. When it is time to "go out" for a special occasion with good company this is THE choice!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

There is so much talk regarding locally sourced, locavore food. The Love Apple actually pulls it off. You know how easy it sometimes is to order, even in a very good restaurant, because only one or two things appeal to you. The fresh, eclectic, tasty offerings at the Love Apple make it hard. So many GREAT choices. And Jen the owner is generally there, facilitating the experience. Sweet!

1  Thank Moxie-Hibou
Reviewed February 23, 2014

My husband and I took a long weekend to Taos, NM and The Love Apple was the highlight of our trip. To provide some perspective, we live in Denver and we are just blocks away from 4-5 star restaurants owned by fairly well-known chefs. The Love Apple is right up there with superbly delicious food, excellent service, nice selection of wine (and the server can tell you everything you want to know about the wine)...but...the atmosphere is so classically romantic that I will have to say this is the most romantic place I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy. Wonderful.

1  Thank Jojothepogo