1,194 results
All reviews the cantina murphy bed conference center french toast georgia o'keefe breakfast buffet older part new mexico huge room oatmeal adobe style beds were comfortable chain hotel kiva fireplace historic hotel live music sitting area
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel room (suite) looked nice enough. Typical Southwestern furniture with a kiva fireplace. Murphy bed was comfortable however when I went to get the extra blanket and pillow the blanket was filthy. It seriously looked as though a dog had slept on it dragged his butt. Had what appeared to be feces and hairs. Of course the pillow had been sitting on top of it in the closet so it also had hairs on it. Coffee maker/ice bucket and microwave area had not been cleaned. Brought the blanket to the front desk in the morning and was told complaint had to be filed with Expedia as my sister had booked through them. Nice facility and breakfast was good but I would rather have had a clean room.

Room Tip: Make sure you specify in advance. My other sister had to take a second floor room, no elevator and no other option.
  • Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
SagebrushTaos, Manager at Sagebrush Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

We appreciate your feedback on your recent stay with us and I apologize for condition of your room upon arrival. We have addressed the details in your specific guestroom with the appropriate staff. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to address our check list inspections in each guestroom and address day to day wear and tear. We hope to have the opportunity to accommodate you in the future and make this experience up to you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We enjoyed our stay here, and the breakfast was really great. The selection was varied, and well prepared. The dining room and bar was nice, and while the courtyard and older section is lovely, we stayed in the newer part. We would stay in the older section next time, more quaint. It was a good value for the price compared to other hotels we checked in town.

Room Tip: Older section more quaint
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We are so glad you enjoyed our rustic property and on-site dining options. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed at the Taos Sagebrush Inn while on a driving trip of The Enchanted Circle with my son and a mutual friend, From check in to check out, we had a great stay. We were upgraded to suites without even asking. The rooms were very clean, well stocked, and everything worked as it should. The rooms also came with a full breakfast buffet, which was excellent. Great variety, great quality. The best part of our stay was the beds, which were among the most comfortable I have ever slept on. This hotel is a historic structure in a beautiful southwest Pueblo design, but with all the modern amenities you would expect in a premium hotel at a bargain price. Highly recommended!

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank NMTraveler48

Thank you for your review of our property and we are so glad we were able to provide a upgrade to one of our suites! We are delighted you enjoyed our new beds, authentic atmosphere, and delicious breakfast. We hope to have the opportunity to accommodate you all again in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They have two properties next to each other, an older historic Inn and what appears as a new hotel property that they may have acquired. The room was OK, a little on the worn side. Their breakfast buffet was nothing special, I’ve has better at the Hampton Inn. I stopped at the hotel bar one night at 9pm and after the waitress walked past me for 10 minutes and didn’t acknowledge me, I went to the bar and asked if they were still serving which they were. The bartender made me a drink and I went back to the table, still no acknowledgement from the waitress. For the over all price and service, I would stay somewhere else next time I visit the area.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your recent stay with us and I sincerely apologize for your experience. We have a very strong and talented wait staff who does their best to make sure each customer has a memorable experience. We pride ourselves in providing the best service and most comfortable accommodations at a great value. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior and authentically Taos experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Check in went smoothly and we were given clear instructions for finding our rooms. Each person in our party had a room with a king bed and a queen bed and a TV. The front of the room had a couch, chair, a table with chairs, a small refrigerator, a microwave, coffee maker and a TV.
We ate at the hotel restaurant all three nights because the food was so good. The breakfast buffet in the mornings was also a real plus...made it easy to eat and head to the Wool Festival to find parking.

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled with friends

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay with us and we are happy to hear our hard working staff took detailed care of your rooms in our hotel. We are pleased to hear your group enjoyed the on-site dining experience in restaurant. We work hard to make sure every guests feels welcomed and provided with the best accommodations. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!