Just returned home from a trip to Taos Ski Valley. We stayed in town to take advantage of the nightlife in the plaza. La Dona Luz is in the perfect location to take in the best that Taos Plaza has to offer. Paco, the owner, was friendly, nice, and very informative about the local area. We stayed in the Rainbow Room and greatly enjoyed the mountain views from the roof/hot tub area. If you are looking for a great B&B experience, this is it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in the ambience of our quaint and colorful adobe inn. Our rooms are richly decorated in the Taos tradition and feature a large collection of fine art, Native American and Spanish antiques.Located in the heart of the historic downtown area, just a few steps off the old plaza. Recommended by The New York Times and USA Today. Featured on The Travel Channel series "Romantic Inns Of America". "The Essence of Old Taos". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Hotel Taos
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed And Breakfast